Search hundreds of travel sites at once for hotels in Doha
Compare vs KAYAK |
Good to know
|October||Cheapest month to stay with an average 61% drop in price.|
|May||Most expensive month to stay with an average 57% rise in price.|
Average price (weeknight)
|$143||Average Sun. - Thu. price over the last 2 weeks.|
Average price (weekend night)
|$96||Average Fri. & Sat. price over the last 2 weeks.|
How much is a Doha hotel?Here are our most popular & best value hotels
Top tips for finding the perfect Doha hotel deal
- Accommodation in the downtown area of Doha is convenient for first time visitors to the city so they can be close to its cultural, commercial and historical landmarks. The Marriott Marquis City Center Doha hotel comes with a pool, spa facilities and restaurant. Located in the diplomatic area of Al Dafna, it is within 3 miles of the Museum of Islamic Art and Katara Cultural Village.
- If you’re traveling to Doha on business, there are several hotels within a short distance of the Doha Exhibition and Convention Center. City Center Rotana Doha on Conference Center Street is only a 3-minute walk to the convention center and offers 6 restaurants in addition to the on-site business center, conference rooms and limousine service.
- Doha is a popular destination for those who wish to luxuriate and relax in style. Consider a stay at the Four Seasons Hotel Doha, located at the Corniche, which offers 4 restaurants, 3 bars/lounges, 5 outdoor pools and 2 outdoor tennis courts as well as its own private beach. Alternatively, The St. Regis Doha at West Bay boasts 7 restaurants, a poolside bar, a sauna and full spa facilities. Yoga and Pilates classes are also available on the premises.
- Spend the day shopping at Souq Waqif in the Al Jasra district with its maze of shops displaying a variety of Middle Eastern food and merchandise. A 20-minute drive from Souq Waqif is the conventional City Center Shopping Mall in West Bay, which doubles as a popular leisure center. Once you’ve exhausted yourself, spend the night at the Crowne Plaza Doha West Bay or the Movenpick Hotel West Bay Doha, both of which are within half a mile of the mall.
- Doha has several historical and cultural museums for the casual or intrepid sightseer. Spend the night at Saraya Corniche Hotel in Al Corniche district then visit the Museum of Islamic Art at the Corniche. Or, you can reserve a guestroom at AlRayyan Hotel Doha, Curio Collection by Hilton in Al Rayyan and be within 5 miles of Sheikh Faisal bin Qassan Al Thani Museum in Al Samriya with its unique collection of artifacts.
FAQs when booking a hotel in Doha
Are hotels in Doha safe during the coronavirus (COVID-19) crisis?
Where to stay in Doha?
What are the best hotels near Doha Exhibition and Convention Center?
How much does a hotel cost in Doha?
Are there any hotels in Doha near to parks?
Which hotels in Doha have kitchen facilities?
Are there any hotels in Doha with reasonably priced rooms?
Which hotels in Doha are close to the airport?
How much is a hotel in Doha for tonight?
How much is a hotel in Doha for this weekend?
How can I find hotels near me?
Where to stay in Doha?
Our map will help you find the perfect place to stay in Doha by showing you the exact location of each hotel.
Best Doha hotels
Go to map