Lakes Entrance hotels
Search hundreds of travel sites at once for hotels in Lakes Entrance
Compare vs KAYAK |
Good to know
|October||Cheapest month to stay with an average 13% drop in price.|
|July||Most expensive month to stay with an average 70% rise in price.|
Average price (weeknight)
|$145||Average Sun. - Thu. price over the last 2 weeks.|
Average price (weekend night)
|$174||Average Fri. & Sat. price over the last 2 weeks.|
How much is a Lakes Entrance hotel?Here are our most popular & best value hotels
Top tips for finding the perfect Lakes Entrance hotel deal
- If you are wanting to see something of historical significance on your trip to Lakes Entrance, then why not stay in the Absolute Lakes Entrance? This 3-star motel is an 8-minute drive away from the Nyerimilang Heritage Park, which stretches over 179 hectares and has a homestead that has been turned into a museum that tracks the history of Nyerimilang. The Nyerimilang Heritage Park has a network of trails that you can use to explore the gardens as well as various picnic sites.
- For the beachgoers, one of the main attractions in Lakes Entrance is the Lakes Entrance Beach, which can be accessed via a footbridge from the mainland. The 3-star Coastal Waters Motor Inn is just an 8 minutes’ walk away from the footbridge across from Lakes Entrance Beach, which is patrolled by lifeguards during the summer holidays.
- If you would like to take a Gippsland Lakes cruise with the family while you are staying in Lakes Entrance, it may be an idea to stay near the Post Office Jetty where Peels Cruises boats depart from. The 3-star Bellevue on the Lakes is located a 3-minute walk away from the Post Office Jetty where you can catch a boat that will take you on a tour of the lakes, giving you the chance to see various sea birds and sea life.
- For the golfing fanatics who are visiting Lakes Entrance, you could consider staying near the Lakes Entrance Golf Club. The 3-star Esplanade Motel is a 6-minute drive away from the Lakes Entrance Golf Club, which boasts an 18-hole golf course that is nestled in among the hills and holds a challenge for all levels of player.
- If you would like to pamper yourself and stay at a spa hotel, why not look into making a reservation at The Esplanade Resort and Spa in Lakes Entrance. This 4.5-star resort has the Illuka Day Spa and Hydrotherapy situated within the resort and guests can take advantage of massages and day spa facilities for an extra fee.
FAQs when booking a hotel in Lakes Entrance
Are hotels in Lakes Entrance safe during the coronavirus (COVID-19) crisis?
Which hotels in Lake Entrance have family rooms?
Which hotels in Lake Entrance have onsite parking?
Which hotels in Lake Entrance have free Wi-Fi?
Which hotels in Lake Entrance have a swimming pool?
How can I find hotels near me?
Where to stay in Lakes Entrance?
Our map will help you find the perfect place to stay in Lakes Entrance by showing you the exact location of each hotel.
Best Lakes Entrance hotels
Go to map