Good to know
Distance to city centre
|New Delhi Indira Gandhi Intl|
Distance to airport
|"Great staff, friendly and helpful"||(in 75 reviews)|
|"Great hotel with great staff."||(in 46 reviews)|
|"Bed was very comfortable"||(in 6 reviews)|
|"Worst reception staff ever ."||(in 42 reviews)|
|"Customer service was not good."||(in 29 reviews)|
|"Horrible check in experience."||(in 35 reviews)|
Time of year
Show reviews that mention
The worst hotel ever
Coffee shop area was good
They were not going an extra mile which is expected from a premium Hotel and staff.
1. The warmth and friendliness of ALL staff. 2. Smooth check-in. They gave me a room even though I had arrived much before designated chack-in time.
1. The bar downstairs. I popped in during the so-called "Happy Hour" because of the supposed discounts offered during these hours. I was shocked to be told AFTER I received the bill that the "Happy Hour" discount doesn't apply to the very drink I ordered (I think it was a "screwdriver"). The bartender or waiter should have used his common sense to inform me BEFORE I had placed the order and/or it should have been CLEARLY advertised that "Happy Hour" pricing doesn't apply to all drinks. You mislead your customer.
The staff were friendly and willing to help
The bathrooms were unclean and mouldy and smelled bad. We were moved halfway through our stay to a different floor with a few hours notice not only inconveniencing us but meaning we were separated from the rest of our guests (who were all there for a wedding). The safes in the rooms did not work and after a few phone calls to the reception someone was finally sent up to fix it. The thermostat in the room was broken making the room too hot. Loud construction noises were continually disrupting our stay - which we were never alerted to. 2 of the elevators weren’t working creating a long queue for the elevators. We have stayed at raddison resorts at several different locations and always had pleasant experiences but Dwarka Raddison is a let down.
Cleanliness was good and House Keeping staff were good.
Not accommodative in terms of food.
A stay at Radisson Blu Hotel New Delhi Dwarka places you in the heart of New Delhi, within a 5-minute drive of Venkateshwar Hospital and Dwarka District Court. Featured amenities include complimentary wired Internet access, a 24-hour business center, and limo/town car service. Planning an event in New Delhi? This hotel has facilities measuring 25000 square feet (2323 square meters), including a conference center. Free valet parking is available onsite.
based on 13,422 reviews
Things to know
- Great shopping
- Friendly atmosphere
Policies vary by room type and provider.
FAQs when booking at Radisson Blu New Delhi Dwarka
Does Radisson Blu New Delhi Dwarka have special cancellation policies due to coronavirus (COVID-19)?
Where is Radisson Blu New Delhi Dwarka located?
When is check-in time and check-out time at Radisson Blu New Delhi Dwarka?
Does Radisson Blu New Delhi Dwarka offer free Wi-Fi?
Does Radisson Blu New Delhi Dwarka offer free parking?
Does Radisson Blu New Delhi Dwarka offer free airport shuttle service?
How far is Radisson Blu New Delhi Dwarka from the airport?
Can you bring pets to Radisson Blu New Delhi Dwarka?
Does Radisson Blu New Delhi Dwarka have a pool?
Reviews about Radisson Blu New Delhi Dwarka
Most popular landmarks
- Rashtrapati Bhavan 16 km
- Qutub Minar 16.5 km
- Indira Gandhi Memorial Museum 16.5 km
- Dilli Haat 16.8 km
- Safdarjung's Tomb 16.9 km
- Gurudwara Bangla Sahib 17.1 km
|New Delhi Indira Gandhi Intl||7.5 km|