Search hundreds of travel sites at once for hotels in Oslo
Compare vs KAYAK |
Good to know
|January||Cheapest month to stay with an average 18% drop in price.|
|June||Most expensive month to stay with an average 40% rise in price.|
Average price (weeknight)
|$167||Average Sun. - Thu. price over the last 2 weeks.|
Average price (weekend night)
|$165||Average Fri. & Sat. price over the last 2 weeks.|
How much is a Oslo hotel?Here are our most popular & best value hotels
Top tips for finding the perfect Oslo hotel
- If you enjoy the performing arts, a hotel near the Oslo Opera House will tick all your boxes, such as the budget-friendly Saga Hotel Oslo Central that is only a 10-minute walk away. Oslo's Opera House is located on the harbour and allows visitors to climb its roof and enjoy panoramic views of both the city and the fjord.
- To discover some of the city’s impressive medieval architecture, consider staying near the Akershus Fortress, a 13th century castle known for its numerous royal residents and its successful history of surviving centuries of sieges. The First Hotel Grims Grenka is a centrally-located, contemporary option that is only a 6-minute walk from the fortress.
- Interested in learning more about the unique Nordic history of exploration? The Scandic Sjølyst, is a modern hotel just a 9-minute drive from the Fram Museum and a 2-minute walk from the Skøyen train station. The Fram Museum exhibits the ancient exploration ship Fram that is famous for its record-breaking voyages when it was still in use.
- If you would like to enjoy nature while also being within easy walking distance of several different attractions, choose a hotel near Frogner Park, like the modern Thon Hotel Gyldenløve which is only a 6-minute drive away. Frogner Park has many attractions to explore like the Frogner Manor, the Oslo City Museum and the Vigeland sculpture installation.
- For travellers who want to explore Oslo’s vibrant shopping and restaurant district, consider staying near Aker Brygge, a boardwalk neighbourhood known for its bustling restaurant scene and cultural attractions like the Nobel Peace Centre. The Thief is a 5-star adults-only, contemporary hotel in the trendy Tjuvholmen arts district located just next to Aker Brygge.
FAQs when booking a hotel in Oslo
Are hotels in Oslo safe during the coronavirus (COVID-19) crisis?
Where to stay in Oslo?
What are the best hotels near Oslo City Centre?
Which hotels in Oslo are near the National Museum of Art, Architecture, and Design?
Which hotels in Oslo are near the Royal Palace?
Which hotels in Oslo are good for business travellers?
Which hotels in Oslo have good views?
How much is a hotel in Oslo for tonight?
How much is a hotel in Oslo for this weekend?
How can I find hotels near me?
Where to stay in Oslo?
Our map will help you find the perfect place to stay in Oslo by showing you the exact location of each hotel.
Best Oslo hotelsAirport shuttleFree Wi-FiCheck availabilityCheck availability
Go to map
Most recommended Oslo hotelsShow all