Search hundreds of travel sites at once for hotels in Sorrento
Compare vs KAYAK |
Good to know
|February||Cheapest month to stay with an average 55% drop in price.|
|June||Most expensive month to stay with an average 28% rise in price.|
Average price (weeknight)
|$341||Average Sun. - Thu. price over the last 2 weeks.|
Average price (weekend night)
|$276||Average Fri. & Sat. price over the last 2 weeks.|
How much is a Sorrento hotel?Here are our most popular & best value hotels
2 stars and below
Top tips for finding the perfect Sorrento hotel deal
- Set in the heart of Sorrento’s bustling town centre, Piazza Tasso is the main square and a good option for those craving amenities right on their doorstep. Here you’ll find the elegant Grand Hotel Excelsior Vittoria, whose long-standing reputation makes it one of the most famous luxury hotels in Sorrento. Steps away is the Palazzo Jannuzzi Relais, a chic family-run B&B offering central digs without the price tag.
- Corso Italia is Sorrento’s main thoroughfare and a short distance to the town’s shopping and sightseeing. Hotels and B&Bs along here vary from the cheap to the mid-range, such as the historic 3-star Hotel del Corso or the contemporary 4-star Palazzo Tasso.
- Book a hotel in Sorrento’s Old Town for cheap boutique hotels tucked away among the narrow streets of this historic quarter. These include Mignon Meublè, just off Piazza Antiche Mura, whose blue and white décor reflects its Mediterranean spirit.
- Those looking for an exclusive hotel by the sea can’t go wrong with the 5-star Bellevue Syrene on Piazza della Vittoria, whose sweeping location overlooking the Gulf of Naples and Mount Vesuvius makes it one of the best hotels in Sorrento with a view. Ditto the 4-star Hotel Regina Sorrento on Via Marina Grande, whose sunset panorama is best appreciated from the hotel’s rooftop lounge.
- Thanks to the town’s position on the rocky Amalfi coast, public beaches are scarce, and so most hotels in Sorrento come with a pool. These include the 5-star Grand Hotel Royal on Via Correale, whose swimming pool overlooking the sea nestles beneath swaying fruit and palm trees. In the town centre, the swimming pool at Relais la Rupe is set inside ancient gardens beneath the romantic backdrop of a 16th century villa.
FAQs when booking a hotel in Sorrento
Are hotels in Sorrento safe during the coronavirus (COVID-19) crisis?
How much does a hotel cost in Sorrento?
What are some of the best hotels in Sorrento for families?
What are some of the best hotels in Sorrento for honeymoon couples?
Are there good cheap hotels near Sorrento harbour?
Which hotels are close to Sorrento’s main train station?
How can I find hotels near me?
Where to stay in Sorrento?
Our map will help you find the perfect place to stay in Sorrento by showing you the exact location of each hotel.
Best Sorrento hotels
Go to map