Beverly Hills hotels
Search hundreds of travel sites at once for hotels in Beverly Hills
Compare vs KAYAK |
Good to know
|May||Cheapest month to stay with an average 23% drop in price.|
|June||Most expensive month to stay with an average 27% rise in price.|
Average price (weeknight)
|$545||Average Sun. - Thu. price over the last 2 weeks.|
Average price (weekend night)
|$597||Average Fri. & Sat. price over the last 2 weeks.|
How much is a Beverly Hills hotel?Here are our most popular & best value hotels
Top tips for finding the perfect Beverly Hills hotel deal
- Most hotels in Beverly Hills are upscale hotels, as it is in general a fairly expensive area of Los Angeles County. The popular shopping street of Rodeo Drive is a bustling area, featuring luxury stores like Gucci, Fendi, Louis Vuitton, Saint Laurent, and Chanel. The Luxe Rodeo Drive Hotel is located right in the middle of the street, making it the perfect option for keen shoppers.
- The Beverly Hills Hotel is one of the most popular celebrity hotspots, and it is located on 12 acres of lush landscapes. It is an incredible five-star experience in the city, complete with a full-service spa, pool, a beauty salon, among many other excellent features. It is only one mile away from Rodeo Drive.
- Beverly Gardens is a beautiful, expansive park, that goes from the Doheney Fountain to the illuminated Electric Fountain, and, perhaps more famously, is the home of the Beverly Hills Sign. There are a few hotels that have the privilege of being super near the lush green gardens, such as The Crescent - Beverly Hills, and Beverly Hills Guest House.
- The Four Seasons operate Beverly Wilshire hotel, an iconic place due to its role in the 1990 hit movie Pretty Woman, and offers a package dedicated to the film and perfect for the fans. The “Pretty Woman For A Day” experience includes a shopping tour of some of the most famous fashion houses, a special dining experience, and a spa treatment, among other perks.
- Accommodation prices in Beverly Hills aren’t typically within everyone’s range, but there are certainly more affordable options than the popular five-star hotels. Beverly Hills Guest House and Hotel Del Flores are both within walking distance to Rodeo Drive and offer cheaper prices.
FAQs when booking a hotel in Beverly Hills
Are hotels in Beverly Hills safe during the coronavirus (COVID-19) crisis?
How much does a hotel cost in Beverly Hills?
What are the closest hotels to Los Angeles?
What is the best area for a foodie?
What are the best hotels for couples?
Which hotels offer a free shuttle to Los Angeles International Airport?
How much is a hotel in Beverly Hills for tonight?
How much is a hotel in Beverly Hills for this weekend?
How can I find hotels near me?
Where to stay in Beverly Hills?
Our map will help you find the perfect place to stay in Beverly Hills by showing you the exact location of each hotel.
Best Beverly Hills hotels
Go to map
Most recommended Beverly Hills hotelsShow all
Beverly Wilshire - Beverly Hills, A Four Seasons Hotel
SLS Hotel, a Luxury Collection Hotel, Beverly Hills
Beverly Grove $350+
Low Price & Pool Open Walk To Ucla Free Parking B1