Search hundreds of travel sites at once for hotels in Noumea
Compare vs KAYAK |
Good to know
|May||Cheapest month to stay with an average 18% drop in price.|
|January||Most expensive month to stay with an average 38% rise in price.|
Average price (weeknight)
|$179||Average Sun. - Thu. price over the last 2 weeks.|
Average price (weekend night)
|$183||Average Fri. & Sat. price over the last 2 weeks.|
How much is a Noumea hotel?Here are our most popular & best value hotels
2 stars and below
Top tips for finding the perfect Noumea hotel deal
- Travellers visiting Noumea will want to consider checking into the Chateau Royal Beach Resort & Spa to be close to the beach. This 4-star luxurious property in Noumea, opposite the Anse Vata Beach is also just 2 miles from the city centre. It organises private cruises, lunches and dinners aboard a 25-metre luxury yacht and Inoue and Fishing and Boat tours aboard Edisse, a high-power, state-of-the-art fishing boat.
- If you are in Noumea to indulge your senses and wellness is your priority, then stay at the Le Meridien Noumea Resort and Spa, a 5-star property, less than 2 miles from the city centre and a few steps away from the beach. It has a full-service, Zen-themed Deep Nature Spa that uses natural lighting and offers organic, soothing treatments in its 5 treatment rooms. It also offers services for kids, therapy baths and couples’ massages along with other beauty and holistic therapies.
- Hotel Nouvata in Nouméa is a 3-star hotel about 1.5 miles from the city centre and is a good choice if you want to be close to the major tourist attractions like the Maitre Pier or the Grand Casino, which are all no more than a 20-minute walk away. Noumea Harbour and Noumea Cathedral are just a mile away, and Noumea Zoo and Botanical Gardens about 5 miles. The Jean-Marie Tjibaou Cultural centre is approximately 6 miles from this waterfront property.
- If you’re on a budget and want good value for your money, Hotel Le Paris Noumea, a 2-star, centrally-located hotel is a great option. There is free Wi-Fi in its public areas as well as a vending machine and a convenience store on site, and it’s just a 5-minute drive to the eateries, shopping area and the waterfront. Noumea’s central square, Place des Cocotiers, is less than a 5-minute walk away. There is also street parking nearby.
- For a family holiday, check into the Ramada Hotel & Suites by Wyndham Noumea hotel. This 3-star property, just 1.5 miles from the city centre in Noumea, offers a free stay to all kids under 12 years of age if they use existing bedding. Cribs/Infant beds are also provided for free. Babysitting services are offered at a surcharge. Karaoke and live-music make your evenings fun and during the day you can go snorkeling, hiking, canoeing, wind-surfing and golfing nearby, plus there is an onsite library.
FAQs when booking a hotel in Noumea
Are hotels in Noumea safe during the coronavirus (COVID-19) crisis?
Which hotels in Noumea have an outdoor swimming pool?
Are there any hotels in Nouméa with meeting or conference rooms?
Which hotels in Noumea have onsite restaurants?
Are there any hotels in Noumea that come with kitchenettes?
How can I find hotels near me?
Where to stay in Noumea?
Our map will help you find the perfect place to stay in Noumea by showing you the exact location of each hotel.
Best Noumea hotels
Go to map