Hoi An hotels
Search hundreds of travel sites at once for hotels in Hoi An
Compare vs KAYAK |
Good to know
|November||Cheapest month to stay with an average 56% drop in price.|
|March||Most expensive month to stay with an average 359% rise in price.|
Average price (weeknight)
|$151||Average Sun. - Thu. price over the last 2 weeks.|
Average price (weekend night)
|$133||Average Fri. & Sat. price over the last 2 weeks.|
How much is a Hoi An hotel?Here are our most popular & best value hotels
2 stars and below
Top tips for finding the perfect Hoi An hotel deal
- When in Hoi An, book a room at a hotel in the Ancient Town and experience the diversity of its cultural heritage. Green Heaven Hoi An Resort and Spa offers free buffet breakfast, Wi-Fi and parking, a restaurant, bar/lounge and outdoor pool with terrace while Thanh Binh Riverside Hotel also features a restaurant and bar/lounge along with fitness centre and airport shuttle. Both properties are within a 5-min walk from the town.
- The beaches of Hoi An are popular among tourists and locals and there are several good options for accommodations. The Blue Alcove at An Bang Beach offers free cooked-to-order breakfast, an outdoor pool and restaurant and it is an 11-min walk from the beach, while Boutique Hoi An Resort in Cam An Ward is a beachfront property with free Wi-Fi and parking, outdoor pool and spa and is a 5-min walk from Cua Dai beach.
- Hoi An is a great place for shopping silks at Hoi An Cloth Market or fine art at 155 Art Gallery or the bric-a-brac at the Hoi An Night Market. When you’re done haggling prices, relax at Anantara Hoi An Resort on Pham Hong Thai Street with free Wi-Fi and parking, 4 restaurants, an outdoor pool, poolside bar, full spa, 24-hr room service and it is only a 5-min walk from the cloth market.
- Spend the morning at the Riverside Museum of History & Culture at Quan Am Pagoda and view over two millennia of Hoi An artefacts and relics. Afterwards, relax by the poolside at Hoi An Historic Hotel in the city centre which offers free Wi-Fi and parking along with a restaurant, bar/lounge and 24-hr room service. Or there is the Hoi An Central Hotel which offers free bicycle rental among its amenities. Both are within a 10-min walking distance of the museum.
- If you prefer more deluxe accommodations, consider a stay at the Four Seasons Resort The Nam Hai Hoi An, a 5-star beachfront property in Dien Ban offering free Wi-Fi and parking, 4 outdoor tennis courts, 2 bars/lounges and 3 outdoor pools. Alternatively, Vinpearl Resort & Spa Hoi An at Cua Dai also has free Wi-Fi and parking along with 24-hr room service, 24-hr front desk and full-service spa.
FAQs when booking a hotel in Hoi An
Are hotels in Hoi An safe during the coronavirus (COVID-19) crisis?
What are the best hotels near Hoi An Ancient Town?
How much does a hotel cost in Hoi An?
Are there any hotels in Hoi An with business centres?
Which hotels in Hoi An are close to nightlife?
Which hotels in Hoi An are close to the airport?
Are there any hotels in Hoi An that are good for a family stay?
How can I find hotels near me?
Where to stay in Hoi An?
Our map will help you find the perfect place to stay in Hoi An by showing you the exact location of each hotel.
Best Hoi An hotels
Go to map
Most recommended Hoi An hotelsShow all
The Hoi An Historic Hotel managed by Melia Hotels International
Hoi An City Centre $134+