Search hundreds of travel sites at once for hotels in Queanbeyan
Compare vs KAYAK |
Good to know
|August||Cheapest month to stay with an average 12% drop in price.|
|October||Most expensive month to stay with an average 20% rise in price.|
Average price (weeknight)
|$113||Average Sun. - Thu. price over the last 2 weeks.|
Average price (weekend night)
|$143||Average Fri. & Sat. price over the last 2 weeks.|
How much is a Queanbeyan hotel?Here are our most popular & best value hotels
Top tips for finding the perfect Queanbeyan hotel deal
- Visitors who like to be in a bustling area of the city should stay near Crowford Street, the main street in the centre of Queanbeyan, which is surrounded by numerous malls, restaurants and cafes, for example, the cosy 4th Seed Cafe. Olympia Motel is an affordable option on Crowford Street that puts you in the centre of the shopping and dining precinct in Queanbeyan.
- Those who want to learn about the history of Queanbeyan can visit Queanbeyan Museum, which operates in a well-preserved colonial building. The museum has a lot of information, photographs, items and artefacts related to the region. You can see there, for example, the original Both iron lung and a historical mural by Margaret Hadfield. Canberra Avenue Villas is an affordable accommodation near the centre and 3 minutes’ walk from the Queanbeyan Museum.
- If you like historical tours and are not afraid of spooky tales, join the Mysterious Queanbeyan by Moonlight Tours. It is a popular walking tour that takes you around areas of Queanbeyan that are less known and includes a lot of interesting facts and town secrets from the local people. Parkway Motel is a 3-star accommodation with free parking located a short walk from the Visitor Information Centre, which is usually the meeting point for the tour.
- Fans of theatre, musicals, or dance should pick Mid City Motor Inn, which will put you within a 2-minute walk of The Q - Queanbeyan Performing Arts Centre. It is a big theatre on Crowford Street and around the corner from the Visitor Information Centre and the place where various performances and entertainment events take place.
- If you enjoy spending time outside, Molonglo Gorge Reserve by the Molonglo River is an ideal place for hiking, having a picnic, or appreciating wildlife and nature. Comfort Inn Airport International is an affordable hotel near Molonglo Gorge, which means that wild nature is only a few steps away.
FAQs when booking a hotel in Queanbeyan
Are hotels in Queanbeyan safe during the coronavirus (COVID-19) crisis?
How much does a hotel cost in Queanbeyan?
Which hotels in Queanbeyan are near the Queanbeyan Golf Club?
Which hotel in Queanbeyan is close to the Art Society Gallery?
What are good hotels in Queanbeyan with a swimming pool?
Which hotels in Queanbeyan offer breakfast?
How can I find hotels near me?
Where to stay in Queanbeyan?
Our map will help you find the perfect place to stay in Queanbeyan by showing you the exact location of each hotel.
Best Queanbeyan hotels
Go to map
Most recommended Queanbeyan hotelsShow all