Da Nang hotels
Search hundreds of travel sites at once for hotels in Da Nang
Good to know
|Average price (weeknight):||$110|
|Average price (weekend night):||$131|
cheapest month to stay
expected price decrease
most expensive time to stay
expected price increase
(avg. price over the last 2 weeks)
Sun. - Thu.
(avg. price over the last 2 weeks)
Fri. & Sat.
How much does a hotel in Da Nang cost?
Top tips for finding the perfect Da Nang hotel
- If you’re planning to visit Da Nang for the first time, consider staying downtown. There are several hotel choices in the Hai Chau district, famed for its shopping and commerce. Novotel Danang Premier Han River is 1 km from Chi Lang Stadium while Grandvrio City Danang lies about 1.7 km from Da Nang Cathedral.
- There are several luxury accommodations to choose from in Da Nang. The Intercontinental Danang Sun Peninsula Resort in the Son Tra district offers a private beach, public beach cabanas, full service spa and 2 outdoor pools. Located in the Ngu Hanh Son district, the Vinpearl Luxury Da Nang has rooms with private balconies, 5 bars and several outdoor pools in addition to sauna and hot tub.
- For those travellers who prefer more mid-range selections, The Blossom Resort Danang is great for a romantic weekend getaway. Wi-Fi is accessible throughout the property and there is a free shuttle service to and from the city. On the other hand, One Opera Danang Hotel offers views of the Han River, free parking and a range of activities that include billiards, karaoke and a casino.
- If you’re planning to host corporate, business or special events, you should consider staying at the Sheraton Grand Danang Resort, near Non Nuoc Beach, which hosts a business centre, conference and meeting rooms as well as concierge services. The Pullman Danang Beach Resort near Bac My An Beach offers a 24-hour business centre, computer station as well as wedding planning and limousine services.
- With over 30 km of coastline, Da Nang is an easy choice for a beach vacation. Visitors can stay at the Monarque Hotel along My Khe Beach aka “China Beach” which is famous for its water sports including fishing, jet skiing and snorkelling. For those who prefer a more pristine environment, the Tien Sa Hotel is perfectly situated at Tien Sa Beach, which is close to the Son Tra mountain range.
FAQs when booking a hotel in Da Nang
Where to stay in Da Nang?
Hotels near My Khê Beach have the most searches on KAYAK.
What are the best hotels near My Khê Beach?
Travellers who like staying near My Khê Beach recommend Mandila Beach Hotel Danang, A La Carte Da Nang Beach, and Diamond Sea Hotel.
How much does a hotel cost in Da Nang?
KAYAK users have found double rooms in Da Nang for as cheap as $10 in the last 3 days. The average price is $168.
Which hotels in Da Nang are close to attractions?
Da Nang has many delights for the casual or active sightseer. Spend the day hiking the five peaks of the Marble Mountains, then get a good night’s sleep at the Hyatt Regency Danang Resort & Spa which is located less than 0.5 km from the range. Alternatively, Sen Boutique Hotel in the city centre allows you to take in the Cham museum as well as the Dragon Bridge.
Which hotels in Da Nang are close to shopping areas?
Travellers can stay at the Bamboo Green Riverside Hotel in Hai Chau district and visit Da Nang Souvenirs & Café with its authentic local merchandise as well as the Lotte Mart Da Nang shopping mall, which includes a supermarket. The Risemount Resort Danang located in the Ngu Hanh district puts you within easy reach of Non Nuoc Fine Arts Village and its 500 workshops and retail outlets that offer various arts, craft and jewellery.
Which hotels in Da Nang come with kitchen facilities?
If you wish to try your hand at preparing authentic Vietnamese cuisine, the Zen Diamond Suites Hotel near Han River Bridge has various units equipped with full kitchen facilities, stovetop and dining areas. Meanwhile, The Salamander Hotel and Apartment near My Khe Beach offers full cookware utilities as well as a microwave.
Which hotels in Da Nang are good for family vacations?
Brilliant Hotel, just a few metres from Da Nang Cathedral, offers family friendly accommodations including free airport transfer upon request and free infant beds. Also, one child 5 years or younger can stay for free when sleeping in the same room as the parents or guardian. Holiday Beach Danang Hotel and Resort is a minute’s walk from My Khe Beach and features a free children’s area, children’s pool and on-site playground.
How much is a hotel in Da Nang for tonight?
In the last 3 hours, users have found Da Nang hotels for tonight for as low as $11. Users have also found 3-star hotels from $11 and 4-star hotels from $16.Search here to find similar prices.
How can I find hotels near me?
Take a look at our extensive hotel Heatmaps to find the best hotels near you.