Fort Lauderdale hotels
Search hundreds of travel sites at once for hotels in Fort Lauderdale
Compare vs KAYAK |
Good to know
|September||Cheapest month to stay with an average 20% drop in price.|
|February||Most expensive month to stay with an average 50% rise in price.|
Average price (weeknight)
|$174||Average Sun. - Thu. price over the last 2 weeks.|
Average price (weekend night)
|$210||Average Fri. & Sat. price over the last 2 weeks.|
How much is a Fort Lauderdale hotel?Here are our most popular & best value hotels
2 stars and below
Top tips for finding the perfect Fort Lauderdale hotel
- Staying on the beach in Fort Lauderdale, you can soak up the sun, take a walk along the beachfront promenade, and enjoy breathtaking views of the Atlantic. Check out The Westin Fort Lauderdale Beach Resort or the Hilton Fort Lauderdale Beach Resort, which both have easy access to the beach and large outdoor pools.
- The heart of downtown Fort Lauderdale is known as a commercial and business-oriented area. However, staying downtown will put you near some of the city's non-beach-related attractions, such as the Museum of Discovery and Science and the Museum of Art. If you’re a big art fan, then consider booking a room at the Riverside Hotel, which sits on the banks of the New River.
- Las Olas Boulevard is the famous shopping and dining district in Fort Lauderdale. Here you can enjoy dozens of unique shops, major art galleries, restaurants, and cafes. If you want to stay close by, take a look at the Fairfield Inn and Suites Fort Lauderdale Downtown Las Olas, just seven minutes’ walk away, or the Riverside Hotel, where you will be on Las Olas Boulevard itself.
- If you're interested in staying near the cruise port, Port Everglades, book a room at the luxurious Pier Sixty-Six Hotel & Marina. Situated on the Intracoastal Waterway, you'll have views of the spider web-like waterways and the ocean. Another option is the Crowne Plaza Hotel & Resorts Fort Lauderdale Airport/Cruise, located near the Riverwalk and the historic Jungle Queen Riverboat Cruise attraction.
- While there are a number of 5-star hotels in Fort Lauderdale, such as the Pelican Grand Beach Resort, you can also find great options for less. If you're traveling on a budget, consider Casitas Coral Ridge, only six minutes by car to the beach and well-equipped with the usual amenities too, like an outdoor pool, free parking, and a terrace.
FAQs when booking a hotel in Fort Lauderdale
Are hotels in Fort Lauderdale safe during the coronavirus (COVID-19) crisis?
Where to stay in Fort Lauderdale?
What are the best hotels near Las Olas Beach?
How much does a hotel cost in Fort Lauderdale?
What are good spa hotels in Fort Lauderdale?
What hotels in Fort Lauderdale have a good rooftop pool?
Are there any pet-friendly hotels in Fort Lauderdale?
Are there any hotels in Fort Lauderdale with an in-room Jacuzzi?
How much is a hotel in Fort Lauderdale for tonight?
How can I find hotels near me?
Where to stay in Fort Lauderdale?
Our map will help you find the perfect place to stay in Fort Lauderdale by showing you the exact location of each hotel.
Best Fort Lauderdale hotelsFree Wi-FiPoolPet-friendlyCheck availabilityCheck availability
Go to map
Most recommended Fort Lauderdale hotelsShow all
Bahia Mar Ft. Lauderdale Beach- A Doubletree By Hilton Hotel
Central Beach $338+