Search hundreds of travel sites at once for hotels in Victoria
Good to know
|Average price (weeknight):||$184|
|Average price (weekend night):||$219|
cheapest month to stay
expected price decrease
most expensive time to stay
expected price increase
(avg. price over the last 2 weeks)
Sun. - Thu.
(avg. price over the last 2 weeks)
Fri. & Sat.
How much does a hotel in Victoria cost?
Top tips for finding the perfect Victoria hotel
- Downtown Victoria is the entertainment and commercial center of the city. To stay downtown, book a room at the Capital City Center Hotel. It's a short walk from McPherson Theatre and the Victoria Police Historical Society Museum.
- The historic Strathcona Hotel is another good hotel in Downtown Victoria, near the Mercurio Gallery, Miniature World, and the Royal British Columbia Museum.
- To stay near Victoria Harbour, consider the Victoria Regent Waterfront Hotel & Suites, or the Hotel Grand Pacific, which is just a short walk from the Parliament Building. Both properties are located in the Inner Harbour District and have on-site restaurants.
- If you're attending an event at the Victoria Conference Center, the Fairmont Empress Hotel and the Victoria Marriott Inner Harbour hotel are both a short walk from the conference center. Both hotels come with indoor pools and hot tubs.
- For the ultimate luxury vacation, consider booking a room at one of Victoria's 5-star hotels. The Oak Bay Beach Hotel has a full-service spa, outdoor mineral baths, and is less than a mile from Victoria Golf Club.
- The historic Abigail's Hotel is another luxurious, upscale option. This adults-only property features beautiful gardens and promises a gourmet breakfast every morning.
- The Victoria International Airport is about 15 miles from the city center and several hotels in Victoria offer airport shuttle services. If you have an early morning flight and want convenient access to the airport, consider Hotel Rialto, the Ramada by Wyndham, or Coast Victoria Hotel & Marina by APA.
FAQs when booking a hotel in Victoria
Where to stay in Victoria?
Hotels near Victoria Harbour have the most searches on KAYAK.
What are the best hotels near Victoria Harbour?
Travellers who like staying near Victoria Harbour recommend Magnolia Hotel & Spa, Inn at Laurel Point, and Fairmont Empress.
How much does a hotel cost in Victoria?
KAYAK users have found double rooms in Victoria for as cheap as $29 in the last 3 days. The average price is $252.
Are there hotels in Victoria, British Columbia, that feature outdoor swimming pools?
The 5-star Oak Bay Beach Hotel has an all-year outdoor pool with stunning views of the harbor. The 4-star Coast Victoria Hotel & Marina by APA also has an outdoor pool. The 3-star Ramada by Wyndham Victoria and the Days Inn-Victoria on the Harbour both offer seasonal outdoor pools.
Are there any hotels in Victoria, British Columbia, that come with hot tubs?
There are several hotels that feature hot tubs or Jacuzzis. The Victoria Marriott Inner Harbour hotel is a nice choice. It has an indoor hot tub, sauna, and pool. Another option is the Best Western PLUS Inner Harbour Hotel, which has a hot tub, steam room, and sauna.
Are there any hotels in Victoria that come with suites?
Many hotels in Victoria, British Columbia offer suites. The Chateau Victoria Hotel & Suites features one- and two-bedroom suites, while The Swans Brewery, Pub & Hotel offers suites with full kitchens. Another fine option is the Red Lion Inn and Suites Victoria, which features suites and boasts a seasonal outdoor pool.
What hotels in Victoria are good for families?
If you need a kid-friendly or family-friendly hotel, you'll have many to choose from in Victoria, British Columbia. Consider the Magnolia Hotel & Spa, which welcomes children of all ages and has family rooms. Another nice option is the Grand Pacific. This hotel has a number of suites perfect for families who need extra room, and it features a kids' pool.
How can I find hotels near me?
Take a look at our extensive hotel Heatmaps to find the best hotels near you.