Search hundreds of travel sites at once for hotels in Jerusalem
Compare vs KAYAK |
Good to know
|March||Cheapest month to stay with an average 16% drop in price.|
|June||Most expensive month to stay with an average 22% rise in price.|
Average price (weeknight)
|$294||Average Sun. - Thu. price over the last 2 weeks.|
Average price (weekend night)
|$313||Average Fri. & Sat. price over the last 2 weeks.|
How much is a Jerusalem hotel?Here are our most popular & best value hotels
2 stars and below
Top tips for finding the perfect Jerusalem hotel
- If you want to be close to the ancient historical areas of the city, you could consider staying at a hotel in the Old City of Jerusalem. The Hashimi Hotel is a four-minute walk from sites such as the Church of the Holy Sepulchre and The Western Wall. Alternatively, you could stay just outside the Old City at the New Imperial Hotel, which is situated next to the Jaffa Gate and the Tower of David Museum.
- For the visitors who want to stay in the city center amidst the hustle and bustle of Jerusalem City, a good place to stay is the 4-star Dan Boutique Jerusalem Hotel, which is within walking distance to The First Station entertainment area - a complex where you can immerse yourself in the local culture. You could also try the Mount Zion Boutique Hotel, which is a 5-minute walk from The First Station.
- If you want to stay in a slightly quieter location, think about selecting a hotel in the German Colony. The Colony Hotel is a good option which, despite being located in a quiet part of the city center, is just around the corner from Emek Refa’im Street with its trendy restaurants and coffee shops. Another more luxurious option is the stylish Orient Hotel Jerusalem, which is located on Emek Refa’im Street.
- For visitors who want to stay in a historic building in the very heart of Jerusalem, you could consider the Notre Dame of Jerusalem Center. This hotel is just opposite the New Gate into the Old City, is situated alongside the Christian quarter of Jerusalem and welcomes guests of all religions.
- Visitors who love to shop should think about staying in Mamilla – a neighborhood of Jerusalem that is located just outside the Old City. The Mamilla Mall, an upmarket shopping mall is a pedestrianized street of shops, cafes and restaurants. Hotels nearby include the 5-star Mamilla Hotel, which is actually located within the shopping area or alternatively, a more reasonably priced option is the Hotel Beit Shmuel which is only a six minute walk away.
FAQs when booking a hotel in Jerusalem
Are hotels in Jerusalem safe during the coronavirus (COVID-19) crisis?
What are the best hotels near Old City of Jerusalem?
How much does a hotel cost in Jerusalem?
Which hotels in Jerusalem have good views?
Which hotels in Jerusalem provide an airport shuttle?
Are there any hotels in Jerusalem that have swimming pools?
Which hotels in Jerusalem include breakfast?
How much is a hotel in Jerusalem for tonight?
How much is a hotel in Jerusalem for this weekend?
How can I find hotels near me?
Where to stay in Jerusalem?
Our map will help you find the perfect place to stay in Jerusalem by showing you the exact location of each hotel.
Best Jerusalem hotels
Go to map