Search hundreds of travel sites at once for hotels in Maspalomas
Good to know
|Average price (weeknight):||$159|
|Average price (weekend night):||$146|
cheapest month to stay
expected price decrease
most expensive time to stay
expected price increase
(avg. price over the last 2 weeks)
Sun. - Thu.
(avg. price over the last 2 weeks)
Fri. & Sat.
How much does a hotel in Maspalomas cost?
Top tips for finding the perfect Maspalomas hotel
- For those who would like to enjoy Maspalomas’ beautiful beaches, consider booking a hotel near Playa del Inglés, a popular beach area that is a great location for swimming, sunbathing and water sports. The Corallium Dunamar By Lopesan hotel is set in a unique pyramid-shaped building and is located directly on the Playa del Inglés beachfront.
- Planning on visiting Maspalomas with your family? If so, select a hotel near Holiday World Maspalomas, such as the Hotel Koala Garden located a 2-minute drive away. Holiday World is a kid-friendly amusement centre that contains a variety of rides and games, as well as a bowling alley and restaurant.
- To experience some of the city’s natural scenery and wildlife, choose a hotel next to the Parque Botánico De Maspalomas, a botanical garden that hosts a selection of exotic plants, birds and insects. The Vistaflor Bungalows is a budget choice that is only a 4-minute walk from the garden and regularly has on-site live music and entertainment.
- If you enjoy golfing, pick one of the many hotels near the Maspalomas Golf Club, such as the Bungalows Cordial Green Golf located less than a 10-minute walk away. This 18-hole golf course is open to both members and guests and it has a driving range, restaurant and bar.
- For visitors who would like to experience Maspalomas’ nightlife, select a hotel in the city centre, as this is where the highest concentration of restaurants, bars and clubs can be found. The Hotel Riu Papayas is a good hotel that will place you within walking distance of many popular bars, such as the Fiction Bar Gran Canaria.
FAQs when booking a hotel in Maspalomas
Are there hotels in Maspalomas with free parking?
The Tabaiba Princess is located within a 3-minute walk of the Maspalomas Golf Club and offers many free amenities, including parking, access to tennis courts and access to pool tables. The Palm Oasis Maspalomas is a casual hotel that is a 3-minute walk from the Parque Urbano Del Sur and has free parking for guests.
Which hotels in Maspalomas have a view of the ocean?
The Seaside Palm Beach resort is located directly on the beachfront and offers the choice of rooms with balconies with ocean views. The Abora Continental by Lopesan Hotels is a standard choice that is less than a 5-minute walk from the Playa del Inglés beach and has rooms with terraces that look out onto the seaside.
Which hotels in Maspalomas are near the Maspalomas Dunes?
The Hotel Riu Palace Maspalomas is a trendy 4-star hotel that directly overlooks the Maspalomas Dunes and is only a 3-minute walk from the nearby beach. The Abora Catarina by Lopesan Hotels is adjacent to the dunes and is less than a 7-minute walk from the Playa del Inglés beach.
Which hotels in Maspalomas are near the Maspalomas Lighthouse?
The Hotel Riu Gran Canaria is a luxury 5-star hotel that is only a 10-minute walk from the Maspalomas Lighthouse and has both an on-site night club and full-service spa. The Grand Hotel Residencia is a 10-minute walk from the lighthouse and a 10-minute walk from the Maspalomas Beach.
How can I find hotels near me?
Take a look at our extensive hotel Heatmaps to find the best hotels near you.