Search hundreds of travel sites at once for hotels in Reykjavik
Compare vs KAYAK |
Good to know
|May||Cheapest month to stay with an average 26% drop in price.|
|June||Most expensive month to stay with an average 19% rise in price.|
Average price (weeknight)
|$206||Average Sun. - Thu. price over the last 2 weeks.|
Average price (weekend night)
|$223||Average Fri. & Sat. price over the last 2 weeks.|
How much is a Reykjavik hotel?Here are our most popular & best value hotels
2 stars and below
Top tips for finding the perfect Reykjavik hotel deal
- Travellers in search of a touch of luxury, should consider one of the Reykjavik’s upscale hotels, such as Ion City Hotel, which features modern Scandinavian decor and suites that offer private saunas and balconies with city and bay views.
- Guests staying at Radisson Blu Hotel Saga will enjoy the hotel’s 8th floor restaurant, Grillid, which serves up Icelandic and European cuisine and offers one of the best panoramic views of the city.
- One of Iceland’s top-rated luxury hotels is Ion Adventure Hotel, located in Selfoss, just under an hour’s drive east of Reykjavik. A stay at this eco-friendly hotel offers unparalleled views of Iceland’s magnificent lava fields and a chance to get a glimpse of the Northern Lights
- For many travellers visiting Reykjavik, a dip in the steamy turquoise waters of the Blue Lagoon is the most memorable part of the trip. The Northern Light Inn in Grindavik is conveniently located near the Blue Lagoon.
- Downtown Reykjavik is home to myriad cultural and historical sights, as well as a rich restaurant and nightlife scene. This region features a selection of upscale hotels for higher budgets, such as Hlemmur Square and the 41 A Townhouse Hotel.
- Guests searching for a budget hotel in Reykjavik can try the Blue House B&B, situated on the Seltjarnarnes peninsula, which offers scenic walking paths along the shoreline.
- With family rooms and triple rooms, the Hotel Odinsve is ideal for families visiting Reykjavik, as is Icelandair Hotel Reykjavik Marina, situated adjacent to the port, near the Saga Museum.
FAQs when booking a hotel in Reykjavik
Are hotels in Reykjavik safe during the coronavirus (COVID-19) crisis?
How much does a hotel cost in Reykjavik?
Which neighbourhood in Reykjavik is good for nightlife?
Which hotel area is especially good for shopping in Reykjavik?
Where in Reykjavik can I find a hotel with a view?
Which hotels in Reykjavik offer an especially good breakfast?
Which hotels in Reykjavik have especially good spa services?
How can I find hotels near me?
Where to stay in Reykjavik?
Our map will help you find the perfect place to stay in Reykjavik by showing you the exact location of each hotel.
Best Reykjavik hotels
Go to map
Most recommended Reykjavik hotelsShow all
Center Hotels Skjaldbreið (Center Hotels Skjaldbreid)