Search hundreds of travel sites at once for hotels in Cairo
Good to know
|Average price (weeknight):||$204|
|Average price (weekend night):||$253|
cheapest month to stay
expected price decrease
most expensive time to stay
expected price increase
(avg. price over the last 2 weeks)
Sun. - Thu.
(avg. price over the last 2 weeks)
Fri. & Sat.
How much does a hotel in Cairo cost?
Top tips for finding the perfect Cairo hotel
- A trip to Cairo is not complete without a visit to the Giza pyramid complex, otherwise known as one of the most famous archaeological sites in the world. If you plan on visiting the pyramids during your stay in the city, book a hotel nearby, such as the Pyramids Overlook Inn which, as the name suggests, offers breath-taking views of the archaeological masterpieces.
- If you are a history enthusiast, make sure to select a hotel within walking distance of the Egyptian Museum, such as the Nile Ritz-Carlton. The Egyptian Museum covers over 5,000 years of history and contains artefacts related to a multitude of time periods, including Tutankhamun's treasures.
- Hoping to do some shopping during your stay in Cairo? If so, choose a hotel near Khan el-Khalili, a large outdoor bazaar that has vendors selling jewellery, clothing, spices, and other assorted souvenirs. The Arabian Nights Hotel is located a 9-minute walk away from Khan el-Khalili and is a 12-minute walk away from the Al-Azhar Mosque.
- To see a particularly scenic side of Cairo, pick a hotel that is close to the Cairo Tower, such as the chic Hotel Novotel Cairo El Borg. Known for being Cairo’s tallest building, Cairo Tower is composed of over 8 million mosaic pieces and has a revolving restaurant that allows visitors to see panoramic views of the entire city.
- If you enjoy performing arts, book a hotel near the Cairo Opera House, such as the 5-star Hotel Sofitel Cairo Nile El Gezirah. The Cairo Opera House is in a landmark building that contains a museum, music library, art gallery, and several different performing theatres, making it an impressive sight to behold.
FAQs when booking a hotel in Cairo
How much does a hotel cost in Cairo?
KAYAK users have found double rooms in Cairo for as cheap as $529 in the last 3 days. The average price is $529.
Which hotels in Cairo have a good view?
The Kempinski Nile Hotel at the Garden City location is set directly on the banks of the Nile River and has rooms with balconies that offer views of both the city and the water. The Steigenberger Hotel El Tahrir is a 4-star choice that is located in downtown Cairo and also has rooms with views of the Nile.
Which hotels in Cairo have a good pool?
The Hilton Cairo Zamalek Residences is a stylish choice that is located in West Cairo and has an outdoor pool, a kids’ pool, and a hot tub. The Grand Nile Tower is a 5-star hotel that is located next to the Nile River and has an outdoor pool as well.
What are good hotels in Cairo near the Babylon Fortress?
The Arabia Hotel is a budget choice that is only a 5-minute drive from the Babylon Fortress and a 3-minute drive from the Manial Palace and Museum. The Galaxy Royal Suites Hotel is a straightforward option that is a 3-minute drive from the Babylon Fortress and a 4-minute walk from the Manasterly Palace.
What are good hotels in Cairo near Al-Azhar Park?
The Happy City Hotel is very close to the Naguib metro station as well as to the scenic Al-Azhar Park. The Osiris Hotel is a 6-minute drive from the Al-Azhar Park and is set in Cairo’s commercial district.
How can I find hotels near me?
Take a look at our extensive hotel Heatmaps to find the best hotels near you.