Search hundreds of travel sites at once for hotels in Sepang
Compare vs KAYAK |
Good to know
|October||Cheapest month to stay with an average 15% drop in price.|
|April||Most expensive month to stay with an average 91% rise in price.|
Average price (weeknight)
|$70||Average Sun. - Thu. price over the last 2 weeks.|
Average price (weekend night)
|$78||Average Fri. & Sat. price over the last 2 weeks.|
How much is a Sepang hotel?Here are our most popular & best value hotels
2 stars and below
Top tips for finding the perfect Sepang hotel deal
- If you are visiting Sepang, a southern district in Malaysia, and would like a unique experience, consider staying at the Sri Langit Hotel Klia, an aviation-themed hotel -- there are only 5 such hotels in the world. It is located less than a mile from the city center. The Batu caves and the Genting Outdoor Theme Park are both less than 40 miles away. The DPULZE shopping center is about 9 miles away. It also offers city tours at a surcharge.
- For motorsport enthusiasts who are in Sepang for any of the motorsport championships, the Empress Hotel in Sepang is a great choice. The Sepang International Circuit, where championships like Formula One, Motorsport GP and Asian Festival of Speed take place once every year, is less than 5 miles away from this property. It is in the center of the Multimedia Super Corridor, the hub of Malaysia’s Silicon Valley.
- Business travellers can stay at the Mövenpick Hotel and Convention Center in Sepang district, since the convention center hall here can hold up to 2500 delegates. There are 4 large halls for events and conferences and 7 discussion rooms for smaller meetings. You can take advantage of their high-end audio-visual equipment and professional meeting and event planners. You can also get food catered for your meeting or event. The Airport is just 10 minutes away.
- If you’re on a budget and want good value for your money, you can stay at the 3-star Rose Hotel in Sepang. It provides all the standard amenities and other perks like free bottled water in the room. Another budget hotel where you can stay in Sepang is the 3-Star Night Queen Hotel, whose car rental service you can also use. There are a few fast-food restaurants less than a mile away and two shopping malls less than 3 miles away.
- Seri Malaysia Bagan Lalang in Sepang is a good hotel for families. It’s located close to shopping areas, the beach and is a non-smoking property. It has two pools -- one is just for kids, which keeps the little ones entertained. You can also rent bicycles here. The Avani Sepang Goldcoast Resort on the outskirts of Sepang has a kids’ club and various water sport activities. They also have a separate kids’ pool. You can take advantage of the babysitting services at a surcharge as well.
FAQs when booking a hotel in Sepang
Are hotels in Sepang safe during the coronavirus (COVID-19) crisis?
How much does a hotel cost in Sepang?
Which hotels in Sepang provide airport shuttle service?
Are there hotels in Sepang that offer free parking?
Which hotels in Sepang have a spa?
Are there hotels in Sepang that have in-house restaurants?
How can I find hotels near me?
Where to stay in Sepang?
Our map will help you find the perfect place to stay in Sepang by showing you the exact location of each hotel.
Best Sepang hotels
Go to map