Search hundreds of travel sites at once for hotels in Columbus
Compare vs KAYAK |
Good to know
|December||Cheapest month to stay with an average 18% drop in price.|
|February||Most expensive month to stay with an average 31% rise in price.|
Average price (weeknight)
|$176||Average Sun. - Thu. price over the last 2 weeks.|
Average price (weekend night)
|$213||Average Fri. & Sat. price over the last 2 weeks.|
Top tips for finding the perfect Columbus hotel deal
- If you’re looking to stay in a unique neighborhood near Downtown, consider selecting a hotel in the Short North Arts District, such as the affordable Hampton Inn and Suites or the posh Le Meridien.
- Book a stay at the Sheraton Columbus Hotel at Capital Square to be near Columbus Commons, a six-acre park that has a carousel, performance stage, cafes, and a variety of gardens.
- Visitors who would like to try some of Columbus’ local food specialties could book a hotel near North Market, such as the Crowne Plaza Columbus - Downtown.
- The Residence Inn by Marriott Columbus University Area is a good hotel for visitors wishing to stay near the bars and jazz clubs on N High Street.
- To experience a particularly historic area of Columbus, look at hotels located in the neighborhood known as German Village, such as the German Village Inn.
FAQs when booking a hotel in Columbus
Are hotels in Columbus safe during the coronavirus (COVID-19) crisis?
How much does a hotel cost in Columbus?
What hotels in Columbus are near Ohio State University?
Which hotels in Columbus are near the John Glenn Columbus International Airport?
What hotels in Columbus are near the Franklin Park Conservatory and Botanical Gardens?
Are there hotels in Columbus with free parking?
How much is a hotel in Columbus for this weekend?
How do I find a hotel in central Columbus?
How can I find hotels near me?
Where to stay in Columbus?
Our map will help you find the perfect place to stay in Columbus by showing you the exact location of each hotel.
Best Columbus hotels
Go to map