Search hundreds of travel sites at once for hotels in Gdansk
Compare vs KAYAK |
Good to know
|March||Cheapest month to stay with an average 48% drop in price.|
|January||Most expensive month to stay with an average 39% rise in price.|
Average price (weeknight)
|$94||Average Sun. - Thu. price over the last 2 weeks.|
Average price (weekend night)
|$109||Average Fri. & Sat. price over the last 2 weeks.|
How much is a Gdansk hotel?Here are our most popular & best value hotels
2 stars and below
Top tips for finding the perfect Gdansk hotel
- If you are interested in military history, select a hotel that is next to Westerplatte, the site of the First World War II invasion that has since been turned into a memorial. The Hostel Gdańsk Sun and Sea is a budget-friendly option close to the monument and it is adjacent to the Park Brzeźnieński.
- For visitors who would like to be within easy walking distance of many restaurants, boutiques, and attractions, choose a hotel close to Long Market, such as the IBB Hotel Długi Targ. Long Market is a historical square that is surrounded by period architecture, popular cafes, and souvenir shops, making it a common destination amongst tourists.
- To see some of the city’s unique historical architecture, book a hotel near St. Mary's Church, a gothic landmark that dates back to the 1500s and is composed entirely of brick. The Gotyk House is an affordable hotel just around the corner of the church and is rumoured to have been frequently visited by the famous astronomer Copernicus.
- Would you like to learn more about the region’s history and culture? Select a hotel next to the Green Gate, the largest gate in the city that also houses the National Museum and contains many exhibits on the unique story of Gdańsk. The Radisson Blu Hotel is a 2-minute walk from the Green Gate and boasts a convenient location in the city’s Old Town.
- If you enjoy nature and would like to explore some of the city’s lush scenery, pick a hotel near Park Oliwa, such as the modest Hampton by Hilton. Park Oliwa contains several French style gardens, as well as a botanical garden that is home to numerous exotic plant species.
FAQs when booking a hotel in Gdansk
Are hotels in Gdansk safe during the coronavirus (COVID-19) crisis?
Where to stay in Gdansk?
How much does a hotel cost in Gdansk?
Which hotels in Gdańsk have free parking?
Which hotels in Gdańsk have a good pool?
What are good hotels in Gdańsk near the Museum of the Second World War?
What are good hotels in Gdańsk near the European Solidarity Centre?
How much is a hotel in Gdansk for tonight?
How much is a hotel in Gdansk for this weekend?
How can I find hotels near me?
Where to stay in Gdansk?
Our map will help you find the perfect place to stay in Gdansk by showing you the exact location of each hotel.
Best Gdansk hotels
Go to map