Montego Bay hotels
Search hundreds of travel sites at once for hotels in Montego Bay
Compare vs KAYAK |
Good to know
|September||Cheapest month to stay with an average 20% drop in price.|
|February||Most expensive month to stay with an average 47% rise in price.|
Average price (weeknight)
|$327||Average Sun. - Thu. price over the last 2 weeks.|
Average price (weekend night)
|$327||Average Fri. & Sat. price over the last 2 weeks.|
How much is a Montego Bay hotel?Here are our most popular & best value hotels
Top tips for finding the perfect Montego Bay hotel deal
- For a great day and night out in Montego Bay, head to the Hip Strip in the waterfront area of the city. Royal Decameron Montego Beach sits on the seafront, with a swimming pool and outdoor bar. El Greco Resort has a tennis courts, an enclosed swimming pool and easy access to the nearby beach and Hip Strip attractions.
- You will find several independent water parks in Montego Bay, such as Aqua Sol, which is located near the Hip Strip. There are also hotels with water parks, including Sunscape Splash Montego Bay, which also offers sea views from private balconies and relaxing restaurant and bar areas.
- For a luxury stay in Montego Bay, look into accommodation on the north coast. Along the seafront, you will find several luxury resorts that offer 4- and 5-star stays. Iberostar Rose Hall Suites is rated one of the best resorts in Montego Bay, while Hilton Rose Hall Resort & Spa offers great business services and has an on-site spa.
- Travelling with children? Check out the northern area of Montego Bay, as this is where you will find the majority of the kid-friendly hotels. Jamaica Rose Villa comes with good-sized rooms and a small pool. RIU Montego Bay offers a beachside stay, with fun water sports and an on-site gym.
- Train services in Jamaica came to an end in 1992, however, local buses will take you to other areas of the island. The main coach stations can be found in the Craft Market area, close to Norman's Court Resort & Sky Restaurant Club, which offers a great stay on a small budget.
FAQs when booking a hotel in Montego Bay
Are hotels in Montego Bay safe during the coronavirus (COVID-19) crisis?
How much does a hotel cost in Montego Bay?
Are there good all-inclusive hotels in Montego Bay?
Are there good hotels near Montego Bay airport?
What hotels in Montego Bay have especially good spa services?
Where can I find cheap hotels in Montego Bay?
How much is a hotel in Montego Bay for this weekend?
How do I find a hotel in central Montego Bay?
How can I find hotels near me?
Where to stay in Montego Bay?
Our map will help you find the perfect place to stay in Montego Bay by showing you the exact location of each hotel.
Best Montego Bay hotels
Go to map
Most recommended Montego Bay hotelsShow all
Secrets Wild Orchid Montego Bay - Adults Only Unlimited Luxury
Ocean Front $476+
Secrets St. James Montego Bay - Adults Only Unlimited Luxury
Ocean Front $468+