Search hundreds of travel sites at once for hotels in Newquay
Compare vs KAYAK |
Good to know
|April||Cheapest month to stay with an average 45% drop in price.|
|July||Most expensive month to stay with an average 28% rise in price.|
Average price (weeknight)
|$209||Average Sun. - Thu. price over the last 2 weeks.|
Average price (weekend night)
|$189||Average Fri. & Sat. price over the last 2 weeks.|
How much is a Newquay hotel?Here are our most popular & best value hotels
Top tips for finding the perfect Newquay hotel deal
- Want to spend your holiday relaxing by the sea? Select a hotel near Fistral Beach, such as the Headland Hotel and Spa, located only a 4-minute walk away. Fistral Beach is known for its scenic sand dunes and perfect surfing conditions, making it a popular destination for both locals and visitors.
- If you’re visiting Newquay with your family, consider staying in a hotel near Pirate's Quest Newquay, a pirate-themed walking excursion that features a variety of actors, props and sets. The Quies Hotel is a 4-star choice that is only a 2-minute walk from the Quest’s meeting point and an 8-minute walk from Newquay train station.
- To see some of the region’s impressive historical architecture, pick a hotel near Trerice, a 16th-century manor with an elaborate garden and an on-site restaurant. The Premier Inn Newquay Quintrell Downs hotel is only a 2-minute drive from the mansion and a 4-minute walk from Quintrell Downs railway station.
- For visitors who are interested in learning more about the region’s history and culture, choose a hotel close to the Newquay Heritage Archive & Museum, such as the charming Lyncroft Bed & Breakfast located a 7-minute walk away. This small museum contains a variety of exhibits related to the local heritage as well as an impressive archive collection.
- To hone your golfing skills while in Newquay, make sure to choose a hotel within easy-walking distance of the Newquay Golf Club, like the chic Atlantic Hotel. The 18-hole golf course dates back to the 1800s and provides guests with scenic views over the water.
FAQs when booking a hotel in Newquay
Are hotels in Newquay safe during the coronavirus (COVID-19) crisis?
Are there hotels in Newquay with free parking?
Which hotels in Newquay have free breakfast?
What are good hotels in Newquay near Huer's Hut?
What are good hotels in Newquay near Tolcarne Beach?
How can I find hotels near me?
Where to stay in Newquay?
Our map will help you find the perfect place to stay in Newquay by showing you the exact location of each hotel.
Best Newquay hotels
Go to map