Search hundreds of travel sites at once for hotels in Interlaken
Compare vs KAYAK |
Good to know
|November||Cheapest month to stay with an average 33% drop in price.|
|June||Most expensive month to stay with an average 23% rise in price.|
Average price (weeknight)
|$254||Average Sun. - Thu. price over the last 2 weeks.|
Average price (weekend night)
|$250||Average Fri. & Sat. price over the last 2 weeks.|
How much is a Interlaken hotel?Here are our most popular & best value hotels
2 stars and below
Top tips for finding the perfect Interlaken hotel deal
- Some of the best centrally located hotels in Interlaken are found along the Höheweg, the town’s central promenade stretching from west to east Interlaken. This includes the 4-star Hotel Du Nord overlooking the famous Höhematte Park while just a few doors down the iconic Hotel Interlaken, a 3-minute walk from the park’s pretty Schloss (Palace).
- Honeymoon couples searching for a top luxury hotel can choose from the likes of the 5-star Victoria Jungfrau Grand Hotel west of the Höheweg, with a private spa and elegant rooms overlooking the Bernese Alps. Or, the 4-star Hotel Bellevue which sits on the banks of the River Aare on Marktgasse and whose 19th century Belle Epoque origins are reflected in its richly-decorated interiors.
- Travellers in search of an apartment will find several to choose from at the Swiss Inn Hotel which offers clean, modern and air-conditioned apartments in a quiet residential area of west Interlaken. For more of a mountain backdrop, try Aparthotel Goldey on the banks of the River Aare in the Jungfrau region, with stylish apartments for up to four persons and perks including free Wi-Fi and a bread delivery service.
- One of the best hotels in Interlaken for families is the Hotel Du Lac with family-sized and inter-connecting rooms in a riverside location, just a 2-minute walk from Interlaken Ost (East) Train Station. Backpackers Villa Sonnenhof, just off Höhematte Park in the centre of town, is a family-friendly hostel with great facilities including gardens and a play room for younger children, and the advantage of being just a 5-minute drive from JungfrauPark Theme Park.
- For those travellers looking for a budget hotel, one of the best centrally located hotels in Interlaken is the 5th Floor @ Hotel Interlaken, offering simple, fuss-free rooms with a sitting area and shared bedroom from a fantastic location opposite Höhematte Park on the Höheweg.
FAQs when booking a hotel in Interlaken
Are hotels in Interlaken safe during the coronavirus (COVID-19) crisis?
What are the best hotels near Kursaal Congress Centre?
Are there hotels in Interlaken with air conditioning?
What are some of the best hotels in Interlaken with a view of the river?
Are there hotels near Interlaken’s main train stations?
Which hotels in Interlaken offer a free breakfast?
How can I find hotels near me?
Where to stay in Interlaken?
Our map will help you find the perfect place to stay in Interlaken by showing you the exact location of each hotel.
Best Interlaken hotels
Go to map