BNE - NAN
Find cheap flights from Brisbane to Nadi
Good to know
|February||Best time to beat the crowds (9% less expensive on average)|
|December||Most popular time to fly (17% more expensive on average)|
Average price of a return ticket
|$475||(avg. price over the last 2 weeks)|
Good deal for a return ticket
When to book flights from Brisbane to Nadi
Top tips for finding a cheap flight
- Looking for a cheap flight? 25% of our users found flights on this route for $532 or less.
- The cheapest flight from Brisbane to Nadi was found, on average, 83 days before departure.
- Book at least 2 weeks before departure in order to get a below-average price.
- High season is considered to be November, December and January. The cheapest month to fly is February.
- Nadi International Airport (NAN) is in the west of the island, near Nadi Bay and about 10min north from the centre of Nadi. The airport also serves nearby Lautoka, about a 30min drive away, and is close to the Koroyanitu National Park, about 45min away.
- If you’ve arrived at the Brisbane Airport a little early and you’re looking for something to do, the Skygate Mall is not far from the airport terminals and offers you a free shuttle to get you there and back. Here you can relax at one of the many restaurants or browse the shops.
- There are plenty of options to choose from when booking your flight from Brisbane to Nadi. If you’re looking for direct flights, your best choices are either Virgin Australia or Fiji Airways from Brisbane Airport.
- If you need to store some luggage during your stay in Nadi, you can find long-term and short-term storage solutions at the Storage Facility, located on the Arrival Concourse of the Nadi International Airport.
- The Nadi Airport is also the major airport to the popular Mamanuca Islands. The international airport is about 20–25min away from Port Denarau or the Vuda Marina, where you can get the ferry to Mamanuca Islands.
- If you’re looking for a bite to eat after your flight, you can find Cuppabula Coffee Shop or KokoNui Café and Bar in the Arrivals Area of Nadi Airport.
FAQs for booking Brisbane to Nadi flights
How long does a flight from Brisbane to Nadi take?
Which airlines provide the cheapest flights from Brisbane to Nadi?
Which airports will I be using when flying from Brisbane to Nadi?
Is there anywhere to park my car at the Brisbane Airport?
How do I get from downtown Brisbane to the Brisbane Airport?
Are there any lounges at the Brisbane Airport?
Is there anywhere I can pick up some of the local Fiji currency at the airport?
How do I get from Nadi Airport to Nadi Bay?
How does KAYAK find such low prices on flights from Brisbane to Nadi?
How does KAYAK's flight Price Forecast tool help me choose the right time to buy my flight ticket from Brisbane to Nadi?
What is the Hacker Fare option on flights from Brisbane to Nadi?
What is KAYAK's "flexible dates" feature and why should I care when looking for a flight from Brisbane to Nadi?
Top 5 airlines serving Brisbane to Nadi
Scores according to KAYAK customer reviews
Book cheap flights from Brisbane to Nadi
Recent return flight deals
Search by stops
We attempt to get accurate prices, however, prices are not guaranteed.
We’re not the seller.
At KAYAK we don’t set the prices, so it’s not possible for us to guarantee what other companies are selling.
We compile tonnes of data for you
Our service lets you quickly and easily compare results from hundreds of travel sites at once. In this sense, KAYAK is a search engine and we can't guarantee prices we find.
Why aren’t prices accurate 100% of the time?
Prices on airline seats, hotel rooms and car hires can change frequently. Several people may also be trying to buy the same travel option simultaneously. As a result, you may find, on occasion, that certain prices are no longer available.
If you have more questions or if you have a bad price to report to us,
please send us an email and someone from our team will get back to you promptly.