PER - BKK
Find cheap flights from Perth to Bangkok Suvarnabhumi Airport
Good to know
Best time to beat the crowds
expected price decrease
Most popular time to fly
expected price increase
(avg. price over the last 2 weeks)
or less (return)
When to book flights from Perth to Bangkok Suvarnabhumi
Top tips for finding a cheap flight
- Looking for a cheap flight? 25% of our users found flights on this route for $541 or less.
- The cheapest flight from Perth to Bangkok Suvarnabhumi Airport was found, on average, 89 days before departure.
- Book at least 4 weeks before departure in order to get a below-average price.
- Morning departure is around 19% more expensive than an evening flight, on average*.
*Average of the lowest prices shown in KAYAK’s search results for departures within the next 30 days
- Booking a flight from Perth to Bangkok? Non-stop flights can be found, but they are often hard to come by; one-stop flights with a layover in Singapore, Kuala Lumpur or Bali are the norm. Flights between the two cities operate on several different airlines and arrive at Suvarnabhumi Airport, which is approximately 16 miles east of Bangkok city centre.
- If you’re hungry and wish to grab a quick meal before your flight, Perth Airport has several options to choose from. You can sit down for a coffee, tuck into a sandwich, grab a pint or eat a full meal at one of the many airport restaurants located in several areas throughout the terminals.
- Once your flight touches down in Bangkok, there are a few different ways to reach the city centre. Public transport options are limited, and can be extremely confusing for those unfamiliar with the city, so third-party buses, shuttles and taxi services are the most common way for travellers to get to the centre. The Airport Express bus route can take you to destinations throughout Bangkok for a fare of around 35 baht ($1.50).
- Taking a taxi to Bangkok city centre after your flight is another quick option, though more expensive than the Airport Express. The taxi rank is located outside the terminal on the ground level; you will need to queue up for a ticket before hopping into a cab. Fares are metered, but be aware that motorway tolls will likely be added to the final fare. A taxi into the city centre from the airport will cost approximately 600 baht ($26).
- If you need to hire a car for your travels, there are several car hire agencies operating within Suvarnabhumi Airport. Thai Rent A Car, Chic Car Rent, Hertz, Sixt and other agencies have kiosks in the departures area of the terminal. Prices and availability can vary, so be sure to make your booking before your flight from Perth to Bangkok.
FAQs for booking Perth to Bangkok Suvarnabhumi Airport flights
Book cheap flights from Perth to Bangkok Suvarnabhumi Airport (return)
Pros: The jumbo-ness of the craft. I felt kind of like being on a cruise ship - which is good! The attendants were terrific.
Cons: Overhead light kind of spilled over to my neighbor's seat (me being in the outer aisle chair) even after being adjusted as much out as possible. Not a problem if my neighbor had one of those sleep masks...
Perth - Bangkok Suvarnabhumi Airport Flights
We attempt to get accurate prices, however, prices are not guaranteed.
We’re not the seller.
At KAYAK we don’t set the prices, so it’s not possible for us to guarantee what other companies are selling.
We compile tonnes of data for you
Our service lets you quickly and easily compare results from hundreds of travel sites at once. In this sense, KAYAK is a search engine and we can't guarantee prices we find.
Why aren’t prices accurate 100% of the time?
Prices on airline seats, hotel rooms and car hires can change frequently. Several people may also be trying to buy the same travel option simultaneously. As a result, you may find, on occasion, that certain prices are no longer available.
If you have more questions or if you have a bad price to report to us,
please send us an email and someone from our team will get back to you promptly.