SYD - NAN
Find cheap flights from Sydney to Nadi
Good to know
|May||Best time to beat the crowds (12% less expensive on average)|
|December||Most popular time to fly (16% more expensive on average)|
Average price of a return ticket
|$453||(avg. price over the last 2 weeks)|
Good deal for a return ticket
When to book flights from Sydney to Nadi
Top tips for finding a cheap flight
- Looking for a cheap flight? 25% of our users found flights on this route for $504 or less.
- The cheapest flight from Sydney to Nadi was found, on average, 31 days before departure.
- Book at least 2 weeks before departure in order to get a below-average price.
- High season is considered to be November, December and January. The cheapest month to fly is May.
- There are several airlines that fly to Nadi from Sydney, so your choice of airline might depend upon timetables or airline affiliation. Those offering non-stop flights from Sydney to Nadi are Qantas (operated by Fiji Airways) and Virgin Australia, while Fiji Airways, Air New Zealand and Air Vanuatu all fly with layovers in various places en route.
- If your flights from Sydney to Nadi are part of a longer journey, for example, to the US, and you need to be in transit at Nadi International Airport, please note that if your layover is longer than 6 hours, you will be required to clear immigration and customs and actually enter Fiji. If you are in transit for less than 6 hours, it is possible for you to stay in the transit lounge at the airport.
- Travellers on Qantas flights from Sydney to Nadi who want to have something to eat before boarding will find a number of restaurants and coffee shops in T1 at Sydney Kingsford Smith Airport. From the various coffee shops, like Toby’s Estate and Hudsons Coffee, to restaurants such as Better Burger and Yo! Sushi – there is a range of cuisine choices that is sure to satisfy your hunger.
- For travellers wishing to have a moment of quiet contemplation before flights from Sydney to Nadi, you will be happy to know that Sydney Kingsford Smith Airport has a prayer room located on level 3 of its international terminal building.
- If you who have time to go out and do some sightseeing in Nadi before your next flight, you can leave your baggage in a secure facility at the airport. Luggage storage is on the ground floor of the arrivals hall and the price varies depending on the item stored. Per item, per day, it will cost approximately FJD14.20 (around AUD9) for outsize luggage such as surfboards or bicycles, FJD9.50 (around AUD6) for standard suitcases and FJD7 (around AUD5) for hand luggage.
FAQs for booking Sydney to Nadi flights
How long does a flight from Sydney to Nadi take?
Which airlines provide the cheapest flights from Sydney to Nadi?
Which airports will I be using when flying from Sydney to Nadi?
Is there free Wi-Fi at Nadi International Airport?
Is Nadi Airport the hub for any airlines?
What are the hotels near Nadi International Airport?
Is it possible to rent a car at Nadi International Airport?
How does KAYAK find such low prices on flights from Sydney to Nadi?
How does KAYAK's flight Price Forecast tool help me choose the right time to buy my flight ticket from Sydney to Nadi?
What is the Hacker Fare option on flights from Sydney to Nadi?
What is KAYAK's "flexible dates" feature and why should I care when looking for a flight from Sydney to Nadi?
Top 5 airlines serving Sydney Kingsford Smith to Nadi
Scores according to KAYAK customer reviews
Book cheap flights from Sydney to Nadi
Recent return flight deals
Search by stops
Recent one-way flight deals
Search by stops
We attempt to get accurate prices, however, prices are not guaranteed.
We’re not the seller.
At KAYAK we don’t set the prices, so it’s not possible for us to guarantee what other companies are selling.
We compile tonnes of data for you
Our service lets you quickly and easily compare results from hundreds of travel sites at once. In this sense, KAYAK is a search engine and we can't guarantee prices we find.
Why aren’t prices accurate 100% of the time?
Prices on airline seats, hotel rooms and car hires can change frequently. Several people may also be trying to buy the same travel option simultaneously. As a result, you may find, on occasion, that certain prices are no longer available.
If you have more questions or if you have a bad price to report to us,
please send us an email and someone from our team will get back to you promptly.