MEL - DPS
Find cheap flights from Melbourne to Denpasar
Good to know
|February||Best time to beat the crowds (27% less expensive on average)|
|December||Most popular time to fly (21% more expensive on average)|
Average price of a return ticket
|$472||(avg. price over the last 2 weeks)|
Good deal for a return ticket
When to book flights from Melbourne to Denpasar
Top tips for finding a cheap flight
- Looking for a cheap flight? 25% of our users found flights on this route for $496 or less.
- The cheapest flight from Melbourne to Denpasar was found, on average, 75 days before departure.
- Book at least 6 weeks before departure in order to get a below-average price.
- High season is considered to be November, December and January. The cheapest month to fly is February.
- Morning departure is around 66% cheaper than an evening flight, on average*.
- If you are looking for a direct flight, there are several airlines that offer a non-stop service to Ngurah Rai International Airport (Denpasar International Airport), which is the main gateway to the island of Bali. A few of the air carriers that provide direct flights from Melbourne to Denpasar are Virgin Australia, Malindo Air and Garuda Indonesia.
- Denpasar International Airport is also the primary launchpad for air services to the Lesser Sunda Islands and because of this, there are several international and regional air carriers that use it as a hub. Among these airlines are budget airlines Lion Air, Wings Air and Indonesia AirAsia as well as Garuda Indonesia.
- If you are taking public transport to Melbourne Airport, you can use the SkyBus Express from the Central Business District, which makes stops both terminals. Public Transport Victoria (PVT) also operates several buses to and from the T4 ground transport hub, while there are regional buses that also provide service to Melbourne Airport.
- If you are waiting with the kids at Melbourne Airport, you should be aware of the children’s play area at gate 15B of the international terminal and there are also baby changing facilities at both arrivals and departures lounges at the same terminal, while similar facilities can also be found in the arrivals and departures lounges of the domestic terminal.
- If it’s your first time at Melbourne Airport, you may wish to stop by the Travellers’ Information Service (TIS) on the ground floor of the arrivals hall of the international terminal, where you can find information about airport facilities and services and obtain brochures and other travel-related facts. The desk is open from 7am – midnight daily (local time).
FAQs for booking Melbourne to Denpasar flights
How long does a flight from Melbourne to Denpasar take?
How many flights are there between Melbourne and Denpasar?
Which airlines provide the cheapest flights from Melbourne to Denpasar?
Which airlines fly most frequently between Melbourne and Denpasar?
What’s the cheapest day of the week to fly from Melbourne to Denpasar?
Which airports will I be using when flying from Melbourne to Denpasar?
Is there anywhere to relax at Denpasar International Airport?
Are there any hotels with free airport shuttle in Denpasar?
Is there a currency exchange office at Denpasar International Airport?
Are there any retail options at Denpasar International Airport?
How does KAYAK’s flight Price Forecast tool help me choose the right time to buy?
Top 5 airlines serving Melbourne to Denpasar Bali Ngurah Rai
Scores according to KAYAK customer reviews
Book cheap flights from Melbourne to Denpasar (return)
Book cheap flights from Melbourne to Denpasar (one-way)
Melbourne - Denpasar Flights
We attempt to get accurate prices, however, prices are not guaranteed.
We’re not the seller.
At KAYAK we don’t set the prices, so it’s not possible for us to guarantee what other companies are selling.
We compile tonnes of data for you
Our service lets you quickly and easily compare results from hundreds of travel sites at once. In this sense, KAYAK is a search engine and we can't guarantee prices we find.
Why aren’t prices accurate 100% of the time?
Prices on airline seats, hotel rooms and car hires can change frequently. Several people may also be trying to buy the same travel option simultaneously. As a result, you may find, on occasion, that certain prices are no longer available.
If you have more questions or if you have a bad price to report to us,
please send us an email and someone from our team will get back to you promptly.