MEL - SIN
Find cheap flights from Melbourne to Singapore
Good to know
|November||Best time to beat the crowds (21% less expensive on average)|
|December||Most popular time to fly (33% more expensive on average)|
Average price of a return ticket
|$460||(avg. price over the last 2 weeks)|
Good deal for a return ticket
When to book flights from Melbourne to Singapore
Top tips for finding a cheap flight
- Looking for a cheap flight? 25% of our users found flights on this route for $477 or less.
- The cheapest flight from Melbourne to Singapore was found, on average, 89 days before departure.
- Book at least 3 weeks before departure in order to get a below-average price.
- High season is considered to be November, December and January. The cheapest month to fly is November.
- Morning departure is around 17% cheaper than an evening flight, on average*.
- There are two airports in Melbourne that offer flights from Melbourne to Singapore – Melbourne Airport offers the majority of flights, with carriers such as Qantas, Emirates, Singapore airlines and low-cost Singaporean airline Scoot operating direct flights. Qantas also offers flights operated by Jetstar from Avalon Airport in Melbourne, but these have a stopover in Sydney and are far less frequent.
- If you feel like cooling down after your flight to Singapore, venture up to the rooftop pool at the Aerotel Airport Transit Hotel at T1 Singapore Changi Airport. There is no entry fee for hotel guests, but there is a fee of around SGD17 (approximately AUD17) if you are just dropping by for a quick swim and cool off.
- For travellers on flights from Melbourne to Singapore who want to have something to eat before boarding, there are a number of restaurants and coffee shops in T2 at Melbourne Airport. From coffee shops such as Hudsons Coffee and Muffin Break to restaurants like Bà Xã, Nandos or Bar Pulpo, there will be something to suit every palate.
- Travellers who are Hello Kitty fans will be delighted to know that there is a Hello Kitty Orchid Garden in the T3 arrivals hall of Singapore Changi Airport. The menu has various breakfast, lunch and afternoon tea options, all created with a Hello Kitty theme, and provides the perfect place to hide away from the hubbub of the airport in amongst the greenery of the restaurant.
- Movie fanatics who have layovers between flights from Melbourne to Singapore and the next destination can visit one of the two cinemas located in the airport in Singapore – one in T2 and the other in T3. These operate 24 hours a day and offer the chance to watch a range of blockbuster movies completely free of charge.
FAQs for booking Melbourne to Singapore flights
How long does a flight from Melbourne to Singapore take?
How many flights are there between Melbourne and Singapore?
Which airlines provide the cheapest flights from Melbourne to Singapore?
Which airlines fly most frequently between Melbourne and Singapore?
What’s the cheapest day of the week to fly from Melbourne to Singapore?
Which airports will I be using when flying from Melbourne to Singapore?
Does Singapore Changi Airport provide facilities for families with children?
Are there baby care facilities at Singapore Changi Airport?
Is there a hotel shuttle from Singapore Changi Airport to the centre?
Is there a terminal transfer shuttle at Singapore Changi Airport?
Are there luggage storage facilities at Singapore Changi Airport?
How does KAYAK’s flight Price Forecast tool help me choose the right time to buy?
Top 4 airlines serving Melbourne to Singapore Changi
Scores according to KAYAK customer reviews
Book cheap flights from Melbourne to Singapore (return)
Book cheap flights from Melbourne to Singapore (one-way)
Melbourne - Singapore Flights
We attempt to get accurate prices, however, prices are not guaranteed.
We’re not the seller.
At KAYAK we don’t set the prices, so it’s not possible for us to guarantee what other companies are selling.
We compile tonnes of data for you
Our service lets you quickly and easily compare results from hundreds of travel sites at once. In this sense, KAYAK is a search engine and we can't guarantee prices we find.
Why aren’t prices accurate 100% of the time?
Prices on airline seats, hotel rooms and car hires can change frequently. Several people may also be trying to buy the same travel option simultaneously. As a result, you may find, on occasion, that certain prices are no longer available.
If you have more questions or if you have a bad price to report to us,
please send us an email and someone from our team will get back to you promptly.