Find cheap flights to Alice Springs
Good to know
Best time to beat the crowds
expected price decrease
Most popular time to fly
expected price increase
(avg. price over the last 2 weeks)
or less (return)
Top tips for finding cheap flights to Alice Springs
- Looking for cheap airfare to Alice Springs? 25% of our users found return tickets to Alice Springs for the following prices or less: From Adelaide $402, from Sydney Kingsford Smith $415, from Melbourne $626
- Book at least 5 weeks before departure in order to get a below-average price.
- High season is considered to be June, July and August. The cheapest month to fly to Alice Springs is May.
- If you are planning a visit to Alice Springs Airport (ASP), there are lounges where you can stay irrespective of the class you’re flying. Even with an economy class ticket, you can gain access to the Qantas Lounge or Virgin Australia Lounge.
- Alice Springs Airport (ASP) has convenient transport services that can take you to any destination in the town. If you want to travel to the famous East and West MacDonnell Ranges, this airport is your closest transit point. From here, you can book a shuttle bus, taxi, or a rental car to your destination.
- Whether you want a souvenir for friends back home or a gift for somebody, make a pit stop at the Australian Way shop in Alice Springs Airport, where you can find a lot of gifts, souvenirs, and local items.
- For those taking a car after arriving at Alice Springs, there are two car parking areas, short-term parking closer to the terminal building and long-term parking about 200 m away from the terminal.
- If you are travelling with an infant, there are facilities like separate baby change rooms in the airport for your convenience during the stopovers.
- If you are travelling with a lot of luggage and want to savely store it, you can do it in the baggage storage lockers at Alice Springs Airport. You will find them at the oversize baggage room and a fee will be charged.
FAQs - booking Alice Springs flights
What is the cheapest flight to Alice Springs?
The cheapest airline ticket to Alice Springs from Australia in the last 72 hours was $438 return on the route Adelaide to Alice Springs. The most popular route is Sydney to Alice Springs and the cheapest ticket found on this route in the last 72 hours was $648 return.
Which airlines fly to Alice Springs?
In general from Australia, Emirates, Air New Zealand and Qantas Airways fly the most to Alice Springs. The most popular route is from Sydney, and American Airlines, Cathay Pacific & Qantas Airways fly this route the most.
How far is Alice Springs airport from central Alice Springs?
Alice Springs Airport is 12 kilometres from the centre of Alice Springs. View on map.
What is the name of Alice Springs’s airport?
Alice Springs is served by Alice Springs Airport, also commonly referred to as Alice Springs. The airport code is ASP.
How can I visit the famous destinations in the Northern Territory from Alice Springs Airport (ASP)?
At Alice Springs Airport (ASP), a shuttle service is offered by Emu Run Experience for all the scheduled flights operating from this airport. The shuttle bus service transfers passengers between the hotels, backpackers, destinations, and airport. Wherever you want to go in the Northern Territory, check out the schedules of shuttle services, and make bookings accordingly. Buslink and Greyhound Australian also operate charter bus services for transportation to any destination in the country.
What are the medical facilities at the airport?
You’ll find Territory chemist at Tenancy 2 Southern Cross Building to meet any emergency medical needs. At this chemist, you can expect services like medication management, dose administration, and medical certificates. If you’re planning a visit to any area where you need to be protected with proper medical aid, you can ask for chemist vaccinations as well at this store.
Where can I find showers and smoking areas at Alice Springs Airport (ASP)?
You can find toilets and showers on the airside departure area of the airport terminal. The airport also has baby change rooms, especially for those travelling with infants on connecting flights. The Australian government prohibits smoking in the terminals, but, you’ll find designated smoking areas at the front side of this airport. These areas are properly signposted for smokers.
What are the facilities for disabled persons at Alice Springs Airport (ASP)?
Travellers who need assistance due to any disability will find complete assurance for their safety and convenience at this airport. From disabled parking in both long-term and short-term car parks to wheelchairs, walking aids, and disability toilets, all the amenities are here for such travellers. Also, boarding information and emergency announcements are provided by display screens and auditory announcements throughout the terminal.
What are the dining options in Alice Springs Airport?
If you’re looking for some Australian food, there are plenty of dining options in Alice Springs Airport. Steve's Kitchen is located in the arrivals level and offers a wide selection of australian food.
How does KAYAK’s flight Price Forecast tool help me choose the right time to buy?
KAYAK’s flight Price Forecast tool uses historical data to determine whether the price for a given destination and date is likely to change within 7 days, so travellers know whether to wait or book now.
Book Cheap Flights to Alice Springs(Return)
Cons: I got pulled aside and delayed my boarding because someone wanted to switch my seat. WHY do I have to be delayed for this? I felt it was very poor customer service. I. You can just print a list and ask at the aircraft's entrance.
Look for other cheap flights to Alice Springs
We attempt to get accurate prices, however, prices are not guaranteed.
We’re not the seller.
At KAYAK we don’t set the prices, so it’s not possible for us to guarantee what other companies are selling.
We compile tonnes of data for you
Our service lets you quickly and easily compare results from hundreds of travel sites at once. In this sense, KAYAK is a search engine and we can't guarantee prices we find.
Why aren’t prices accurate 100% of the time?
Prices on airline seats, hotel rooms and car hires can change frequently. Several people may also be trying to buy the same travel option simultaneously. As a result, you may find, on occasion, that certain prices are no longer available.
If you have more questions or if you have a bad price to report to us,
please send us an email and someone from our team will get back to you promptly.