Find cheap flights to Alice Springs
Good to know
|June||Best time to beat the crowds (2% less expensive on average)|
|November||Most popular time to fly (5% more expensive on average)|
Average price of a return ticket
|$412||(avg. price over the last 2 weeks)|
Good deal for a return ticket
Top tips for finding cheap flights to Alice Springs
- Looking for cheap airfare to Alice Springs? 25% of our users found return tickets to Alice Springs for the following prices or less: From Sydney Kingsford Smith $375, from Brisbane $380, from Melbourne $419
- Book at least 5 weeks before departure in order to get a below-average price.
- High season is considered to be October and November. The cheapest month to fly to Alice Springs is May.
- If you are planning a visit to Alice Springs Airport (ASP), there are lounges where you can stay irrespective of the class you’re flying. Even with an economy class ticket, you can gain access to the Qantas Lounge or Virgin Australia Lounge.
- Alice Springs Airport (ASP) has convenient transport services that can take you to any destination in the town. If you want to travel to the famous East and West MacDonnell Ranges, this airport is your closest transit point. From here, you can book a shuttle bus, taxi, or a rental car to your destination.
- Whether you want a souvenir for friends back home or a gift for somebody, make a pit stop at the Australian Way shop in Alice Springs Airport, where you can find a lot of gifts, souvenirs, and local items.
- For those taking a car after arriving at Alice Springs, there are two car parking areas, short-term parking closer to the terminal building and long-term parking about 200 m away from the terminal.
- If you are travelling with an infant, there are facilities like separate baby change rooms in the airport for your convenience during the stopovers.
- If you are travelling with a lot of luggage and want to savely store it, you can do it in the baggage storage lockers at Alice Springs Airport. You will find them at the oversize baggage room and a fee will be charged.
FAQs - booking Alice Springs flights
How long is the flight to Alice Springs?
What is the cheapest flight to Alice Springs?
Which airlines fly to Alice Springs?
How far is Alice Springs airport from central Alice Springs?
What is the name of Alice Springs’s airport?
How can I visit the famous destinations in the Northern Territory from Alice Springs Airport (ASP)?
What are the medical facilities at the airport?
Where can I find showers and smoking areas at Alice Springs Airport (ASP)?
What are the facilities for disabled persons at Alice Springs Airport (ASP)?
What are the dining options in Alice Springs Airport?
How does KAYAK’s flight Price Forecast tool help me choose the right time to buy?
Top 3 airlines flying to Alice Springs
Scores according to KAYAK customer reviews
Book Cheap Flights to Alice Springs (Return)
Book Cheap Flights to Alice Springs (One-way)
Look for other cheap flights to Alice Springs
We attempt to get accurate prices, however, prices are not guaranteed.
We’re not the seller.
At KAYAK we don’t set the prices, so it’s not possible for us to guarantee what other companies are selling.
We compile tonnes of data for you
Our service lets you quickly and easily compare results from hundreds of travel sites at once. In this sense, KAYAK is a search engine and we can't guarantee prices we find.
Why aren’t prices accurate 100% of the time?
Prices on airline seats, hotel rooms and car hires can change frequently. Several people may also be trying to buy the same travel option simultaneously. As a result, you may find, on occasion, that certain prices are no longer available.
If you have more questions or if you have a bad price to report to us,
please send us an email and someone from our team will get back to you promptly.