Find cheap flights to Krakow
Good to know
|October||Best time to beat the crowds (3% less expensive on average)|
|November||Most popular time to fly (7% more expensive on average)|
Average price of a return ticket
|$1,133||(avg. price over the last 2 weeks)|
Good deal for a return ticket
Top tips for finding cheap flights to Krakow
- Looking for cheap airfare to Krakow? 25% of our users found return tickets to Krakow for the following prices or less: From Brisbane $1,237, from Melbourne $1,493, from Sydney Kingsford Smith $1,518
- Book at least 5 weeks before departure in order to get a below-average price.
- High season is considered to be January, November and December. The cheapest month to fly to Krakow is October.
- Going all the way round the world from Australia to Krakow J. Paul II Balice Airport (KRK) takes its time, but travellers who want to save some can fly with Emirates from Sydney. The airline offers one-stop flights to the Polish city for a more direct connection.
- Emirates airlines is not only a good choice for a better connection, it is also a good airline to opt for when flying with children. Apart from children/baby seats and meals they also provide fun packages with games, toys, and specially designed soft toys for toddlers.
- When your final destination is not Krakow, but Katowice, consider flying to Krakow Airport nevertheless, as it is only 45min by car from Katowice and there are only 2-stop flights or more serving Katowice. Krakow Airport is also only just over 1h away from Tarnow.
- Learn about all the things to do in Krakow and get professional guidance at the tourist information counter at Krakow Airport. The desk is open from 9:00 to 19:00 and can be found in the Arrivals Hall on level 0 in the east section.
- Hungry travellers find a plethora of cafes and restaurants in the public area of Krakow Airport, many of which are open until the last flight has departed. The Suitcase Bar, for example, is on level 0 in the Arrivals zone and serves food and drinks from 4:00 until the last flight.
- The long-term, multi-storey car park and open carpark at Krakow Airport are located next to the main passenger terminal. Passengers who need to make use of it should expect to pay about zł 230 (A$ 87) per week. The Kiss & Fly area is in front of the terminal building and the first 10min are free.
FAQs - booking Krakow flights
What is the cheapest flight to Krakow?
How far is Krakow airport from central Krakow?
What is the name of Krakow’s airport?
How do I reach Krakow city from the airport?
Where do I have to go if I have rented a car at Krakow Airport?
Are there any special visa requirements when flying to Poland?
Are there any nearby sleeping possibilities at Krakow Airport?
What children facilities can I find at Krakow Airport?
How does KAYAK’s flight Price Forecast tool help me choose the right time to buy?
Top 5 airlines flying to Krakow J. Paul II Balice
Scores according to KAYAK customer reviews
Book Cheap Flights to Krakow (Return)
Book Cheap Flights to Krakow (One-way)
Look for other cheap flights to Krakow
We attempt to get accurate prices, however, prices are not guaranteed.
We’re not the seller.
At KAYAK we don’t set the prices, so it’s not possible for us to guarantee what other companies are selling.
We compile tonnes of data for you
Our service lets you quickly and easily compare results from hundreds of travel sites at once. In this sense, KAYAK is a search engine and we can't guarantee prices we find.
Why aren’t prices accurate 100% of the time?
Prices on airline seats, hotel rooms and car hires can change frequently. Several people may also be trying to buy the same travel option simultaneously. As a result, you may find, on occasion, that certain prices are no longer available.
If you have more questions or if you have a bad price to report to us,
please send us an email and someone from our team will get back to you promptly.