Find cheap flights to Brussels Airport
Good to know
|October||Best time to beat the crowds (3% less expensive on average)|
|December||Most popular time to fly (11% more expensive on average)|
Average price of a return ticket
|$901||(avg. price over the last 2 weeks)|
Good deal for a return ticket
Top tips for finding cheap flights to Brussels Airport
- Looking for cheap airfare to Brussels Airport? 25% of our users found return tickets to Brussels Airport for the following prices or less: From Perth $617, from Melbourne $849, from Sydney Kingsford Smith $1,263
- Book at least 1 week before departure in order to get a below-average price.
- High season is considered to be January, November and December. The cheapest month to fly to Brussels Airport is November.
- The Brussels National Airport (BRU) is separated into two piers (or sections). Pier A serves flights to and from the Schengen area, and Pier B handles all other international flights. From Australia, you are most likely to be flying into Pier B.
- For a short trip to Brussels, Australian passport holders will not require a visa. Brussels is part of the Schengen area which you will be able to travel to freely for business or pleasure for up to 90 days during a 6-month period.
- While you cannot fly directly to Brussels from Australia, there are a range of carriers that can get you all the way there with minimal transfers. Look out for airlines such as Emirates, Cathay Pacific, or Etihad Airways.
- Complimentary luggage trolleys can be found in the Baggage Claim Area of the Brussels National Airport and can be taken from the terminal to the train station or car parks. For additional assistance Facilicom porters can be reserved with prices starting at € 18 (A$ 30) .
- For those looking for budget-friendly airfares, you can find cheaper options by including some budget airlines for part of your journey. For example, budget airlines Tui, Ryanair, and Whizz all fly into Brussels National Airport.
- If you'd like a local phone number, you can purchase a SIM card from the Orange Traveller Shop in the Arrivals Area of the Brussels National Airport. This store also sells other mobile accessories such as European phone charges.
FAQs - booking Brussels Airport flights
What is the cheapest flight to Brussels Airport?
How far is Brussels Airport airport from central Brussels?
How many airports does Brussels have?
How far away is Brussels Airport from Bruges?
How do I travel from Brussels Airport into the city?
Which airlines regularly fly into Brussels?
Is there anywhere to store my luggage at the Brussels Airport?
How does KAYAK’s flight Price Forecast tool help me choose the right time to buy?
Top 5 airlines flying to Brussels Bruxelles-National
Scores according to KAYAK customer reviews
Book Cheap Flights to Brussels Airport (Return)
Book Cheap Flights to Brussels Airport (One-way)
Look for other cheap flights to Brussels Airport
We attempt to get accurate prices, however, prices are not guaranteed.
We’re not the seller.
At KAYAK we don’t set the prices, so it’s not possible for us to guarantee what other companies are selling.
We compile tonnes of data for you
Our service lets you quickly and easily compare results from hundreds of travel sites at once. In this sense, KAYAK is a search engine and we can't guarantee prices we find.
Why aren’t prices accurate 100% of the time?
Prices on airline seats, hotel rooms and car hires can change frequently. Several people may also be trying to buy the same travel option simultaneously. As a result, you may find, on occasion, that certain prices are no longer available.
If you have more questions or if you have a bad price to report to us,
please send us an email and someone from our team will get back to you promptly.