Find cheap flights to Dublin
Good to know
|October||Best time to beat the crowds (4% less expensive on average)|
|December||Most popular time to fly (9% more expensive on average)|
Average price of a return ticket
|$1,097||(avg. price over the last 2 weeks)|
Good deal for a return ticket
Top tips for finding cheap flights to Dublin
- Looking for cheap airfare to Dublin? 25% of our users found return tickets to Dublin for the following prices or less: From Melbourne $1,230, from Sydney Kingsford Smith $1,263, from Brisbane $1,403
- Book at least 4 weeks before departure in order to get a below-average price.
- High season is considered to be January, November and December. The cheapest month to fly to Dublin is October.
- For those passengers coming off flights to Dublin who want to explore Ireland under their own steam, Dublin Airport has a number of reputable car hire companies located in the arrivals hall of the airport. Book your car in advance and go to the car rental desks upon arrival to collect your keys and be taken to your vehicle. Happily, the Irish drive on the same side of the road as you do in Australia!
- If you need to change currency at Dublin Airport, just look out for the ICE (International Currency Exchange) Bureau de Change counters, which are scattered throughout both terminals of the airport. It is also possible to pre-order your currency on the Dublin Airport website, which means you can be secure in the knowledge that your holiday money will be waiting for you on arrival.
- If you would like something as a reminder of your holiday to Dublin, why not get yourself some fine Irish whiskey? Pop into The Loop – Dublin Airport’s duty-free store – where you will find The Irish Whiskey Collection with its 365 whiskeys: one for every day of the year. There are in-store experts who will help you make your decision, as it may be difficult to choose from this rich collection of local and international whiskeys.
- For those who need to communicate with the outside world, there is free Wi-Fi at Dublin Airport so you will be able to use your mobile devices while waiting to leave the airport or catch your next flight. Simply connect to the Dublin Airport Wi-Fi or Eircom network and click the ‘continue to surf’ link – you will not need to register.
- Hungry travellers arriving on flights to Dublin are in luck as there are several restaurants to choose from outside security – the Mezzanine Food Court has Alcock & Brown serving breakfast, lunch and dinner or just pastries and coffees if you prefer something smaller, as well as Pulse, the healthy option. There is also a McDonald’s here. The arrivals hall itself has AMT Coffee for a quick caffeine fix and Marquette, a self-service restaurant.
FAQs - booking Dublin flights
What is the cheapest flight to Dublin?
How far is Dublin airport from central Dublin?
What is the name of Dublin’s airport?
Does Dublin Airport have on-site hotels?
Does Dublin Airport have facilities for those travelling with babies?
Is there luggage storage at Dublin Airport?
Can I get from the airport into Dublin on public transport?
How does KAYAK’s flight Price Forecast tool help me choose the right time to buy?
Top 5 airlines flying to Dublin
Scores according to KAYAK customer reviews
Book Cheap Flights to Dublin (Return)
Book Cheap Flights to Dublin (One-way)
Look for other cheap flights to Dublin
We attempt to get accurate prices, however, prices are not guaranteed.
We’re not the seller.
At KAYAK we don’t set the prices, so it’s not possible for us to guarantee what other companies are selling.
We compile tonnes of data for you
Our service lets you quickly and easily compare results from hundreds of travel sites at once. In this sense, KAYAK is a search engine and we can't guarantee prices we find.
Why aren’t prices accurate 100% of the time?
Prices on airline seats, hotel rooms and car hires can change frequently. Several people may also be trying to buy the same travel option simultaneously. As a result, you may find, on occasion, that certain prices are no longer available.
If you have more questions or if you have a bad price to report to us,
please send us an email and someone from our team will get back to you promptly.