Find cheap flights to Nice
Good to know
|March||Best time to beat the crowds (3% less expensive on average)|
|December||Most popular time to fly (6% more expensive on average)|
Average price of a return ticket
|$1,046||(avg. price over the last 2 weeks)|
Good deal for a return ticket
Top tips for finding cheap flights to Nice
- Looking for cheap airfare to Nice? 25% of our users found return tickets to Nice for the following prices or less: From Melbourne $1,435, from Townsville $1,440, from Canberra $1,547
- Book at least 2 weeks before departure in order to get a below-average price.
- High season is considered to be May, June and July. The cheapest month to fly to Nice is March.
- Nice Airport (NCE) is located south-west of the city centre. There are two terminals in Nice Airport: Terminal 1 (T1) and 2 (T2), which both serve domestic, and Schengen and non-Schengen area flights. There is an airport shuttle which runs between the two terminals every 5 to 10min.
- For passengers travelling with children, there is a play area available in both terminals for little ones to blow off steam between flights. Here you can find educational games and cartoons. There is also an open-air play area outside Terminal 2. All the restaurants in the airport also have child-friendly facilities and menus.
- There is a large selection of eateries to choose from within the airport. For those with a sweet tooth, there is La Tarte Tropezienne; or for light meals and coffee, there is Bellota Bellota Salle B, Malongo, or Trib’s, as well as Starbucks and Bread & Co. For those wanting something more in line with fine dining, there is La Plage or Pan Garni, both the brainchild of Chef Thierry Marx, as well as the Beefbar Deli.
- If you’re travelling with a pet, it is advised to remind your airline at least 72h before your flight. The animal’s health certificate must be up to date and brought along with you to the airport, and no animal will be allowed to wander around without being tethered.
- For business passengers wanting to get work done between flights, there is the option to rent a meeting room or office in the airport. In Terminal 1, there are eleven offices and meeting rooms to choose from, which hold up to 250 people, and in Terminal 2, there are five offices and meeting rooms available, which hold up to 19 people.
- There are four VIP Lounges located around the airport. In Terminal 1, you'll find The Library VIP Lounge and The Canopy VIP Lounge, and in Terminal 2, there's The Infinity VIP Lounge and The Levity VIP Lounge. All four VIP Lounges include a buffet with snacks and beverages, as well as free Wi-Fi and workspaces.
FAQs - booking Nice flights
What is the cheapest flight to Nice?
How far is Nice airport from central Nice?
What is the name of Nice’s airport?
What alternative airports can I travel to if I am visiting the Cote d'Azur?
What are the closest hotels to Nice Airport?
What assistance does Nice Airport offer to passengers with reduced mobility?
What are the transport options to and from Nice Airport?
Which nearby cities are served by Nice Airport?
How does KAYAK find such low prices on flights to Nice?
How does KAYAK's flight Price Forecast tool help me choose the right time to buy my flight ticket to Nice?
What is the Hacker Fare option on flights to Nice?
What is KAYAK's "flexible dates" feature and why should I care when looking for a flight to Nice?
Top 5 airlines flying to Nice Côte d'Azur
Scores according to KAYAK customer reviews
Book Cheap Flights to Nice
Recent return flight deals
Search by stops
Recent one-way flight deals
Search by stops
We attempt to get accurate prices, however, prices are not guaranteed.
We’re not the seller.
At KAYAK we don’t set the prices, so it’s not possible for us to guarantee what other companies are selling.
We compile tonnes of data for you
Our service lets you quickly and easily compare results from hundreds of travel sites at once. In this sense, KAYAK is a search engine and we can't guarantee prices we find.
Why aren’t prices accurate 100% of the time?
Prices on airline seats, hotel rooms and car hires can change frequently. Several people may also be trying to buy the same travel option simultaneously. As a result, you may find, on occasion, that certain prices are no longer available.
If you have more questions or if you have a bad price to report to us,
please send us an email and someone from our team will get back to you promptly.