Find cheap flights to France
Latest France Flight Deals
Good to know
|July||Best time to beat the crowds (4% less expensive on average)|
|August||Most popular time to fly (7% more expensive on average)|
Average price of a return ticket
|$1,071||(avg. price over the last 2 weeks)|
Good deal for a return ticket
Top tips for finding cheap flights to France
- Looking for cheap airfare to France? 25% of our users found return tickets to France for the following prices or less: From Cairns $927, from Melbourne $1,114, from Canberra $1,255
- Book at least 3 weeks before departure in order to get a below-average price.
- High season is considered to be January, November and December. The cheapest month to fly to France is March.
- France has several cities and numerous international airports. The main hubs for flights in the country include Paris, Nice, Lyon, Marseille, and Bordeaux. You will be able to travel within the region to varying cities by flight. Travelling via additional flights will be the fastest way to travel between cities in France.
- You should consider the various travel hubs that are conveniently located to provide you with the best connections to desired attractions on your itinerary. The Paris Charles de Gaulle International Airport (CDG) and the Orly International Airport (ORY) are two of the most popular destinations of choice.
- When landing at the Orly International Airport or the Charles de Gaulle International Airport, you will be able to find accommodation onsite and nearby as both airports cater well to the needs of travellers.
- If you are headed to France to experience the beauty of its capital city, Paris, it would be best to fly to Paris Charles de Gaulle International Airport (CDG) as this airport is situated within close proximity to various attractions and amenities including accommodation. You will be able to use the airport as a base to travel to and from your desired location.
- The Paris Charles de Gaulle International Airport (CDG) is the main and most popular hub in France. When travelling from the airport to Paris Disneyland you can expect to travel 43 km; this airport is the closest hub to Paris Disneyland. The airport is located just 30 km from the city centre and 26 km from the iconic Eiffel Tower.
- Australian citizens will not require a visa in order to gain access into France, although, your visit will be restricted to less than 90 days. If you are visiting France for reasons that are not specifically tourism related, you will need to obtain a valid visa prior to your departure. A Schengen visa is vital for travellers hoping to stay in the region for more than 3 months at a time.
FAQs - booking France flights
How long is the flight to France?
What is the cheapest flight to France?
What are the most popular destinations in France?
I’m travelling to France to visit Nice. Where should I fly to?
Where should I fly to in Toulouse?
Are there direct flights to France?
Which French airport is closest to the Palace of Versailles?
How does KAYAK’s flight Price Forecast tool help me choose the right time to buy?
Top 5 airlines flying to France
Scores according to KAYAK customer reviews
Book cheap flights to France (Return)
Book cheap flights to France (One-way)
Flights to France
We attempt to get accurate prices, however, prices are not guaranteed.
We’re not the seller.
At KAYAK we don’t set the prices, so it’s not possible for us to guarantee what other companies are selling.
We compile tonnes of data for you
Our service lets you quickly and easily compare results from hundreds of travel sites at once. In this sense, KAYAK is a search engine and we can't guarantee prices we find.
Why aren’t prices accurate 100% of the time?
Prices on airline seats, hotel rooms and car hires can change frequently. Several people may also be trying to buy the same travel option simultaneously. As a result, you may find, on occasion, that certain prices are no longer available.
If you have more questions or if you have a bad price to report to us,
please send us an email and someone from our team will get back to you promptly.