MEL - CDG
Find cheap flights from Melbourne to Paris Charles de Gaulle Airport
Good to know
|October||Best time to beat the crowds (19% less expensive on average)|
|December||Most popular time to fly (23% more expensive on average)|
Average price of a return ticket
|$998||(avg. price over the last 2 weeks)|
Good deal for a return ticket
When to book flights from Melbourne to Paris Charles de Gaulle
Top tips for finding a cheap flight
- Looking for a cheap flight? 25% of our users found flights on this route for $1,134 or less.
- The cheapest flight from Melbourne to Paris Charles de Gaulle Airport was found, on average, 53 days before departure.
- Book at least 5 weeks before departure in order to get a below-average price.
- High season is considered to be November, December and January. The cheapest month to fly is October.
- Morning departure is around 37% cheaper than an evening flight, on average*.
- Flights to Paris depart from Melbourne Tullamarine Airport (MEL) as well as Melbourne Avalon (AVV), but if you want to benefit from a quicker connection, you should consider Melbourne Tullamarine as your primary choice. While there are no direct flights from either airport, an array of airlines like China Eastern and Air India fly with only one stop from Tullamarine.
- Melbourne Tullamarine Airport is conveniently close to the city centre and you can reach the airport with the Skybus Express City. Tickets cost approximately A$ 20 per person, but you can enjoy a quick and convenient ride right to the airport without worrying about traffic or parking.
- Still unsure where to go after you land at Paris Charles de Gaulle Airport (CDG)? Head through to the Arrivals Hall and seek guidance at the information desk located close to Gate 36 of Terminal 1.
- The best of French art welcomes you the minute you touch ground in Paris. Throughout the airport, art exhibits are on show, some of which are issued from the Louvre, Versailles, and other famous art galleries.
- Bus and train services connect Paris Charles de Gaulle Airport with the city centre. The regional railway service takes about 35min into the city for a price of about € 12 (A$ 19). Bus services that go directly to the Eiffel Tower are also available, but take a little longer with up to 70min. Bus tickets cost approximately € 18 (A$ 29).
- Parents who want their children to use up some energy before boarding the long flight from Melbourne to Paris can head to the playground at Melbourne Tullamarine. It is located airside of the International Terminal near Gate 15b.
FAQs for booking Melbourne to Paris Charles de Gaulle Airport flights
How long does a flight from Melbourne to Paris Charles de Gaulle Airport take?
Which airlines provide the cheapest flights from Melbourne to Paris Charles de Gaulle Airport?
What’s the cheapest day of the week to fly from Melbourne to Paris Charles de Gaulle Airport?
Can I get to Disneyland Paris from Charles de Gaulle Airport?
Which hotels are available at Melbourne Airport?
Can I smoke at Paris Charles de Gaulle Airport?
What restaurants can I expect at Charles de Gaulle Airport for arriving passengers?
Can I wait in a lounge at Melbourne Airport?
How does KAYAK find such low prices on flights from Melbourne to Paris Charles de Gaulle Airport?
How does KAYAK's flight Price Forecast tool help me choose the right time to buy my flight ticket from Melbourne to Paris Charles de Gaulle Airport?
What is the Hacker Fare option on flights from Melbourne to Paris Charles de Gaulle Airport?
What is KAYAK's "flexible dates" feature and why should I care when looking for a flight from Melbourne to Paris Charles de Gaulle Airport?
Top 5 airlines serving Melbourne to Paris Charles de Gaulle
Scores according to KAYAK customer reviews
Book cheap flights from Melbourne to Paris Charles de Gaulle Airport
Recent return flight deals
Search by stops
Recent one-way flight deals
Search by stops
We attempt to get accurate prices, however, prices are not guaranteed.
We’re not the seller.
At KAYAK we don’t set the prices, so it’s not possible for us to guarantee what other companies are selling.
We compile tonnes of data for you
Our service lets you quickly and easily compare results from hundreds of travel sites at once. In this sense, KAYAK is a search engine and we can't guarantee prices we find.
Why aren’t prices accurate 100% of the time?
Prices on airline seats, hotel rooms and car hires can change frequently. Several people may also be trying to buy the same travel option simultaneously. As a result, you may find, on occasion, that certain prices are no longer available.
If you have more questions or if you have a bad price to report to us,
please send us an email and someone from our team will get back to you promptly.