Find cheap flights to Paris Charles de Gaulle Airport
Good to know
|November||Best time to beat the crowds (3% less expensive on average)|
|December||Most popular time to fly (6% more expensive on average)|
Average price of a return ticket
|$1,056||(avg. price over the last 2 weeks)|
Good deal for a return ticket
Top tips for finding cheap flights to Paris Charles de Gaulle Airport
- Looking for cheap airfare to Paris Charles de Gaulle Airport? 25% of our users found return tickets to Paris Charles de Gaulle Airport for the following prices or less: From Melbourne $1,119, from Sydney Kingsford Smith $1,259, from Brisbane $1,325
- Book at least 5 weeks before departure in order to get a below-average price.
- High season is considered to be January, November and December. The cheapest month to fly to Paris Charles de Gaulle Airport is March.
- Paris has three major airports that service the city – Charles de Gaulle (CGG), Beauvais-Tillé (BVA), and Orly (ORY). All three airports are well connected to the city with direct public transport, getting you to Paris within 1h 30min.
- The closest airport to Paris’ centre city is Orly Airport. However, as it is a smaller airport, you are more likely to find flights to Charles de Gaulle Airport as it serves more long-haul flights.
- Charles de Gaulle Airport has three terminals – Terminal 1, 2 and 3. Terminal 2 is further separated into eight different satellite terminals. Many larger international arrivals fly into Terminal 2 however it does depend on the airline.
- Getting around the Charles de Gaulle Airport can take some time. To assist, there are several free airport shuttles that can take you between the terminals, to the car parks, train station and bus stops. The N1 or N2 bus will take you to the train station.
- Versailles is about 30min south-west of Paris. If you're heading there after your flight, your best option is to fly into Orly Airport. From there you will be about a 20-30min drive to the palace. A train to Versailles also leaves from the nearby Rungis-la-Fraternelle Station.
- The Beauvais-Tillé Airport is just outside the Normandy region of France and is in a good location to explore nearby towns such as Le Havre (2h drive) Saint-Quentin (1h 30min drive) or Amiens (1h drive).
FAQs - booking Paris Charles de Gaulle Airport flights
What is the cheapest flight to Paris Charles de Gaulle Airport?
How far is Paris Charles de Gaulle Airport airport from central Paris?
What airlines fly to Paris from Australia?
How do I get from the Paris Airport to the city?
How far is the Paris Airport from the Eiffel Tour?
Are there any rental car services available at the Paris Airport?
Where can I purchase some of the local currency at the Paris Airport?
How does KAYAK’s flight Price Forecast tool help me choose the right time to buy?
Top 5 airlines flying to Paris Charles de Gaulle
Scores according to KAYAK customer reviews
Book Cheap Flights to Paris Charles de Gaulle Airport (Return)
Book Cheap Flights to Paris Charles de Gaulle Airport (One-way)
Look for other cheap flights to Paris Charles de Gaulle Airport
We attempt to get accurate prices, however, prices are not guaranteed.
We’re not the seller.
At KAYAK we don’t set the prices, so it’s not possible for us to guarantee what other companies are selling.
We compile tonnes of data for you
Our service lets you quickly and easily compare results from hundreds of travel sites at once. In this sense, KAYAK is a search engine and we can't guarantee prices we find.
Why aren’t prices accurate 100% of the time?
Prices on airline seats, hotel rooms and car hires can change frequently. Several people may also be trying to buy the same travel option simultaneously. As a result, you may find, on occasion, that certain prices are no longer available.
If you have more questions or if you have a bad price to report to us,
please send us an email and someone from our team will get back to you promptly.