Find cheap flights to Ballina
Good to know
|June||Best time to beat the crowds (3% less expensive on average)|
|December||Most popular time to fly (8% more expensive on average)|
Average price of a return ticket
|$221||(avg. price over the last 2 weeks)|
Good deal for a return ticket
Top tips for finding cheap flights to Ballina
- Looking for cheap airfare to Ballina? 25% of our users found return tickets to Ballina for the following prices or less: From Sydney Kingsford Smith $131, from Melbourne $241, from Canberra $300
- Book at least 4 weeks before departure in order to get a below-average price.
- High season is considered to be March, April and May. The cheapest month to fly to Ballina is June.
- Ballina Bryon Airport is a small regional airport that serves as a gateway to the popular Northern New South Wales holiday destinations such as Ballina, Byron Bay and areas along the Richmond River. You can also fly into Ballina Byron Airport to travel over to Lismore and the Southern Cross University Campus.
- If you’re looking for inspiration for things to do in Northern New South Wales, there is a tourist information booth at Ballina Byron Airport. Here you can pick up pamphlets for local adventures, book tours or buy event tickets.
- For those looking to finish off some work before enjoying their holiday in Bryon Bay, you can make the most of the free Wi-Fi available all over the terminal. There are plenty of comfortable spots where you can relax and check your emails or surf the Internet before you head out into NSW.
- If you are travelling with your young family and need a spot to change or feed your baby, you can find the parents’ room adjacent to the Departure Lounge, near the toilet block. Here you will have a comfortable seating area reserved for feeding, a nappy disposal bin and a baby changing station.
- For those travelling with a disability, there is parking for mobility-impaired travellers just outside the airport terminal. You can also arrange for any additional assistance you may need, from a wheelchair to get through the airport to help with your bags, by speaking directly with your airline or asking the airport staff.
FAQs - booking Ballina flights
How long is the flight to Ballina?
What is the cheapest flight to Ballina?
Which airlines fly to Ballina?
How far is Ballina airport from central Ballina?
What is the name of Ballina’s airport?
Are there any rental car companies at Ballina Byron Airport?
How can I travel from Ballina Byron Airport to Byron Bay?
What accommodation options are there near Ballina Byron Airport?
What dining options are there at Ballina Byron Airport?
How does KAYAK’s flight Price Forecast tool help me choose the right time to buy?
Top 4 airlines flying to Ballina Byron
Scores according to KAYAK customer reviews
Book Cheap Flights to Ballina (Return)
Book Cheap Flights to Ballina (One-way)
Look for other cheap flights to Ballina
We attempt to get accurate prices, however, prices are not guaranteed.
We’re not the seller.
At KAYAK we don’t set the prices, so it’s not possible for us to guarantee what other companies are selling.
We compile tonnes of data for you
Our service lets you quickly and easily compare results from hundreds of travel sites at once. In this sense, KAYAK is a search engine and we can't guarantee prices we find.
Why aren’t prices accurate 100% of the time?
Prices on airline seats, hotel rooms and car hires can change frequently. Several people may also be trying to buy the same travel option simultaneously. As a result, you may find, on occasion, that certain prices are no longer available.
If you have more questions or if you have a bad price to report to us,
please send us an email and someone from our team will get back to you promptly.