Find cheap flights to Hong Kong
Good to know
|March||Best time to beat the crowds (5% less expensive on average)|
|July||Most popular time to fly (16% more expensive on average)|
Average price of a return ticket
|$585||(avg. price over the last 2 weeks)|
Good deal for a return ticket
Top tips for finding cheap flights to Hong Kong
- Looking for cheap airfare to Hong Kong? 25% of our users found return tickets to Hong Kong for the following prices or less: From Perth $579, from Sydney Kingsford Smith $653, from Melbourne $662
- Book at least 1 week before departure in order to get a below-average price.
- High season is considered to be January, November and December. The cheapest month to fly to Hong Kong is March.
- If your flight to Hong Kong is for business, there are a number of conference centre options within 10 minutes of the airport. The Airport World Trade Centre can be found at Terminal 2, where you can not only find meeting rooms but also a business centre and a restaurant to cater for any important function you are organizing.
- For those looking for things to do in Hong Kong International Airport, you can find an IMAX movie theatre on Level 6 of Terminal 2. This theatre is fully equipped and shows blockbuster films and local flicks in the original languages and subtitled. You can find out what’s playing on the airport website.
- If your flight to Hong Kong is only for transit but you’re still hoping to experience some local art and culture, the airport puts on regular exhibitions, whether you’re interested in historical pieces or modern works of art. The airport website lists which exhibitions are on and where.
- If you need to relax, you could head to one of the seven pay-at-the-door passenger lounges. They are located throughout the airport, and it’s likely that one will be not far from your departure gate. For example, the Aerotel is over by Gate 60 on Level 7, or the Plaza Premium is over by Gate 1 on Level 6.
- Are you hungry? You are sure to find something to your taste from the wide range of dining options throughout the airport. American burger lovers will find a Burger King on Level 6 and McDonalds on Levels 7 and 8. For Asian-style cuisine, you will find a Chinese Kitchen on Level 5, Ajisen Ramen on Levels 6 and 7, or a Hungry Korean on Level 6.
FAQs - booking Hong Kong flights
How long is the flight to Hong Kong?
What is the cheapest flight to Hong Kong?
Which airlines fly to Hong Kong?
How far is Hong Kong airport from central Hong Kong?
What is the name of Hong Kong’s airport?
Which hotels are near to Hong Kong International Airport?
How do you get to Hong Kong International Airport from the city?
Are there any shower facilities at Hong Kong International Airport?
Is there anywhere I can stretch my legs after my flight to Hong Kong?
How does KAYAK’s flight Price Forecast tool help me choose the right time to buy?
Top 5 airlines flying to Hong Kong Intl
Scores according to KAYAK customer reviews
Book Cheap Flights to Hong Kong (Return)
Book Cheap Flights to Hong Kong (One-way)
Look for other cheap flights to Hong Kong
We attempt to get accurate prices, however, prices are not guaranteed.
We’re not the seller.
At KAYAK we don’t set the prices, so it’s not possible for us to guarantee what other companies are selling.
We compile tonnes of data for you
Our service lets you quickly and easily compare results from hundreds of travel sites at once. In this sense, KAYAK is a search engine and we can't guarantee prices we find.
Why aren’t prices accurate 100% of the time?
Prices on airline seats, hotel rooms and car hires can change frequently. Several people may also be trying to buy the same travel option simultaneously. As a result, you may find, on occasion, that certain prices are no longer available.
If you have more questions or if you have a bad price to report to us,
please send us an email and someone from our team will get back to you promptly.