Find cheap flights to Ko Samui
Good to know
|May||Best time to beat the crowds (5% less expensive on average)|
|December||Most popular time to fly (18% more expensive on average)|
Average price of a return ticket
|$734||(avg. price over the last 2 weeks)|
Good deal for a return ticket
Top tips for finding cheap flights to Ko Samui
- Looking for cheap airfare to Ko Samui? 25% of our users found return tickets to Ko Samui for the following prices or less: From Darwin $820, from Melbourne $828, from Canberra $1,108
- Book at least 4 weeks before departure in order to get a below-average price.
- High season is considered to be January, November and December. The cheapest month to fly to Ko Samui is May.
- Your flight to Ko Samui will take you to Ko Samui Airport, which is considered one of the most beautiful airports in the world. The few buildings that make up the airport terminal are open-air with thatched roofs, while the interior features award-winning architecture incorporating locally sourced materials and provides a comfortable and pleasant space to fly into or wait for your flight.
- If you’re looking for even more luxury, you can pay to use of one of the passenger lounges. The Blue Ribbon Club and Boutique Lounge both have locations just outside Gate 7. Here you can enjoy a drink while you make use of the Wi-Fi and relax as you wait for your next flight.
- Travelling to and from the airport can be done in a number of ways – by taxi, by minivan or by boat. For those who are travelling to the nearby islands, the airport is conveniently located for the ferry terminal or the speedboats that can take you around the Chumphon Archipelago. Otherwise, Ko Samui City is only five minutes from the airport.
- If you’d like to stretch your legs after your flight to Ko Samui, you can walk in the sunshine through the picturesque and quiet Ko Samui Airport Garden. You can find a quiet piece of lawn to sit down, or wander around the uniquely Thai flora with its bright and colourful flowers.
- Ko Samui Airport recently opened a new shopping and dining area called Samui Park Avenue. While most airports offer you indoor shopping malls, Samui Park Avenue is all set outdoors under the Thai sun. Here you can enjoy a range of restaurants, cafés and English-style pubs featuring local and Western cuisine, or walk through the shops browsing for gift ideas.
FAQs - booking Ko Samui flights
How far is Ko Samui airport from central Ko Samui?
What is the name of Ko Samui’s airport?
What is there to do near Ko Samui Airport?
What hotels are near to Ko Samui Airport?
Is there anything that can help me relax and unwind at Ko Samui Airport?
Are there any beaches near Ko Samui Airport?
How does KAYAK find such low prices on flights to Ko Samui?
How does KAYAK's flight Price Forecast tool help me choose the right time to buy my flight ticket to Ko Samui?
What is the Hacker Fare option on flights to Ko Samui?
What is KAYAK's "flexible dates" feature and why should I care when looking for a flight to Ko Samui?
Top 3 airlines flying to Ko Samui
Scores according to KAYAK customer reviews
Book Cheap Flights to Ko Samui
Recent return flight deals
Search by stops
We attempt to get accurate prices, however, prices are not guaranteed.
We’re not the seller.
At KAYAK we don’t set the prices, so it’s not possible for us to guarantee what other companies are selling.
We compile tonnes of data for you
Our service lets you quickly and easily compare results from hundreds of travel sites at once. In this sense, KAYAK is a search engine and we can't guarantee prices we find.
Why aren’t prices accurate 100% of the time?
Prices on airline seats, hotel rooms and car hires can change frequently. Several people may also be trying to buy the same travel option simultaneously. As a result, you may find, on occasion, that certain prices are no longer available.
If you have more questions or if you have a bad price to report to us,
please send us an email and someone from our team will get back to you promptly.