Find cheap flights to Guangzhou
Good to know
|November||Best time to beat the crowds (6% less expensive on average)|
|April||Most popular time to fly (19% more expensive on average)|
Average price of a return ticket
|$559||(avg. price over the last 2 weeks)|
Good deal for a return ticket
Top tips for finding cheap flights to Guangzhou
- Looking for cheap airfare to Guangzhou? 25% of our users found return tickets to Guangzhou for the following prices or less: From Sydney Kingsford Smith $567, from Melbourne $589, from Brisbane $645
- Book at least 4 weeks before departure in order to get a below-average price.
- High season is considered to be January, November and December. The cheapest month to fly to Guangzhou is October.
- Direct flights to Guangzhou from Australia depart from the cities of Brisbane, Sydney, Melbourne, Adelaide and Perth. The main airlines to operate these flights are China Southern Airlines, which has its hub in T2 at Guangzhou Baiyun International Airport, or Qantas with flights operated by China Southern Airlines.
- Smokers on board flights to Guangzhou who need to have a cigarette after landing will be happy to know that there are smoking rooms located throughout both the international and domestic terminals at Guangzhou Baiyun International Airport. In addition to these rooms there are sky gardens in T2 – in both the international and domestic areas – where smokers can relax in peace.
- First and business class passengers flying on China Southern Airlines and wishing to relax in peace and quiet after flights to Guangzhou can check in to the Sky Pearl VIP Lounge in the international area of the terminal. This lounge is equipped with a canteen-style restaurant and a buffet area and bar. There are baby care facilities and a play area for children, as well as free Internet access. You will also find shower and rest facilities in the lounge.
- For travellers who need to deal with some business affairs, there are business centres in both terminals that provide printing (both colour and black and white), photocopying and faxing facilities. Here you can also buy phone cards. These centres are behind check-in area Q in T2 and at Gate 3 in T1.
- If you want to be independent of public transport, there are several reputable car hire companies located in the airport. The counters are in the arrivals hall and you will find companies here such as Avis, Hertz and Sixt. It might be an idea to look into hiring a car and driver, which will be less stressful and allow you to look at the scenery as somebody else navigates through the traffic.
FAQs - booking Guangzhou flights
How long is the flight to Guangzhou?
What is the cheapest flight to Guangzhou?
Which airlines fly to Guangzhou?
How far is Guangzhou airport from central Guangzhou?
What is the name of Guangzhou’s airport?
Does Guangzhou Baiyun International Airport have free Wi-Fi access?
What is the easiest way from Guangzhou Baiyun International Airport into the city?
Is there an on-site hotel at Guangzhou Baiyun International Airport?
Is there a transfer shuttle between terminals at Guangzhou Baiyun International Airport?
How does KAYAK’s flight Price Forecast tool help me choose the right time to buy?
Top 5 airlines flying to Guangzhou Baiyun
Scores according to KAYAK customer reviews
Book Cheap Flights to Guangzhou (Return)
Book Cheap Flights to Guangzhou (One-way)
Look for other cheap flights to Guangzhou
We attempt to get accurate prices, however, prices are not guaranteed.
We’re not the seller.
At KAYAK we don’t set the prices, so it’s not possible for us to guarantee what other companies are selling.
We compile tonnes of data for you
Our service lets you quickly and easily compare results from hundreds of travel sites at once. In this sense, KAYAK is a search engine and we can't guarantee prices we find.
Why aren’t prices accurate 100% of the time?
Prices on airline seats, hotel rooms and car hires can change frequently. Several people may also be trying to buy the same travel option simultaneously. As a result, you may find, on occasion, that certain prices are no longer available.
If you have more questions or if you have a bad price to report to us,
please send us an email and someone from our team will get back to you promptly.