Find cheap flights to Milan
Good to know
|October||Best time to beat the crowds (4% less expensive on average)|
|December||Most popular time to fly (9% more expensive on average)|
Average price of a return ticket
|$1,016||(avg. price over the last 2 weeks)|
Good deal for a return ticket
Top tips for finding cheap flights to Milan
- Looking for cheap airfare to Milan? 25% of our users found return tickets to Milan for the following prices or less: From Melbourne $1,085, from Brisbane $1,185, from Canberra $1,255
- Book at least 2 weeks before departure in order to get a below-average price.
- High season is considered to be January, November and December. The cheapest month to fly to Milan is October.
- When you’re booking your flights to Milan, note that there are three international airports that you could fly into – Malpensa, Linate and Orio Al Serio (also known as Il Caravaggio International Airport). Linate is the closest to town, while Orio Al Serio is in nearby Bergamo. Malpensa is considered the city’s main airport and is also one of the largest in Europe.
- For those travelling with their families, Linate and Malpensa Airports have family priority lanes for check-in, which can be found in Terminals 1 and 2. There are also play areas for kids in both terminals, or at Gate A17 if you are at Linate Airport. If you’re travelling with a young family, there are private breastfeeding spots in the Amica Rooms, which can be found in both Linate and Malpensa Airports.
- If your flight to Milan is for business, Malpensa Airport is a good location to host meetings or small conferences. The Malpensa Centre Meeting Room offers catering as well as full projection and audio equipment, and you can customize the space to seat anywhere between 20 and 100 people.
- For those who find themselves flying in and out of Milan regularly, you could become a member of the Club Sea programme, which will give you access to the ViaMilano Lounges at both Linate and Malpensa Airports, as well as fast-track services through security. You can also pay at the door for a number of other airport lounges in Malpensa Airport if you need a spot to relax before your next flight.
- If you haven’t bought your currency for Milan yet, you can purchase euros at one of the Forexchange kiosks located throughout Malpensa and Linate Airports. If you have business transactions to conduct, you will also find a bank on the second floor of Malpensa Airport.
FAQs - booking Milan flights
What is the cheapest flight to Milan?
Which Milan airport is closest to central Milan?
How do I get into Milan from Malpensa Airport?
What is there to do at Milan Malpensa Airport?
Are there any hotels close to Malpensa Airport?
Is there anywhere I can store my bags at Milan Airport?
How does KAYAK find such low prices on flights to Milan?
How does KAYAK's flight Price Forecast tool help me choose the right time to buy my flight ticket to Milan?
What is the Hacker Fare option on flights to Milan?
What is KAYAK's "flexible dates" feature and why should I care when looking for a flight to Milan?
Top 5 airlines flying to Milan
Scores according to KAYAK customer reviews
Book Cheap Flights to Milan
Recent return flight deals
Search by stops
Recent one-way flight deals
Search by stops
We attempt to get accurate prices, however, prices are not guaranteed.
We’re not the seller.
At KAYAK we don’t set the prices, so it’s not possible for us to guarantee what other companies are selling.
We compile tonnes of data for you
Our service lets you quickly and easily compare results from hundreds of travel sites at once. In this sense, KAYAK is a search engine and we can't guarantee prices we find.
Why aren’t prices accurate 100% of the time?
Prices on airline seats, hotel rooms and car hires can change frequently. Several people may also be trying to buy the same travel option simultaneously. As a result, you may find, on occasion, that certain prices are no longer available.
If you have more questions or if you have a bad price to report to us,
please send us an email and someone from our team will get back to you promptly.