Find cheap flights to Orlando Airport
Good to know
Best time to beat the crowds
expected price decrease
Most popular time to fly
expected price increase
(avg. price over the last 2 weeks)
or less (return)
Top tips for finding cheap flights to Orlando Airport
- Looking for cheap airfare to Orlando Airport? 25% of our users found return tickets to Orlando Airport for the following prices or less: From Sydney Kingsford Smith $1,076
- Book at least 1 week before departure in order to get a below-average price.
- High season is considered to be January, February and December. The cheapest month to fly to Orlando Airport is March.
- Many choose to fly into Orlando Airport over nearby Miami, as it is smaller and much easier to navigate. The airport is therefore popular with those travelling to Daytona Beach, Cape Canaveral, Palm Beach and even Miami itself. You can find four big out-of-town shuttles on the A-Side and B-Side of the bus stop that can take you to the region’s most popular tourist destinations.
- A road trip through the USA is one of the most popular holiday pastimes in the country. Consequently, there is a large selection of rental car companies based at the airport or located in the business park nearby. You can find the big companies such as Hertz, Thrifty or Budget on Level 1 of the terminal building.
- If you’re looking for a bite to eat after your flight to Orlando, you will find a number of American food chains in the airport, including Chipotle, Chick-Fil-A and McDonald’s. For those looking for a dose of caffeine, there are five Starbucks outlets throughout the terminal, including one in the arrivals area.
- Once you’re ready to leave the airport, there are a number of bus services that stop outside Orlando Airport and can take you into the city centre, including to stops outside Winter Park, in downtown Orlando or at the Disney resorts. Many hotels also offer airport shuttles, so check with your accommodation before making other transport arrangements.
- For those looking for something to do while in transit at Orlando Airport, there is a permanent art collection spread throughout the terminal. The collection has been specifically chosen to connect the spaces and bring in Florida’s unique personality and natural beauty. You can read more information about the artworks on the airport website.
FAQs - booking Orlando Airport flights
How long is the flight to Orlando Airport?
What is the cheapest flight to Orlando Airport?
The cheapest airline ticket to Orlando Airport from Australia in the last 72 hours was $1,115 return on the route Sydney to Orlando Airport. The most popular route is Sydney to Orlando Airport and the cheapest ticket found on this route in the last 72 hours was $1,179 return.
What shopping opportunities are there at Orlando Airport?
The majority of the airport shopping can be found near the food court on Level 3 of the main terminal. Orlando is popular for its theme parks, and at the airport you’ll find Universal Studios and Disney stores where you can pick up gifts for kids (or the kids at heart). You can also find other American brands such as Samsonite, Guess and Sketchers, as well as plenty of duty-free shopping.
What accommodation options are there near Orlando Airport?
Travellers whose flight to Orlando is for business may be looking for a hotel as close to the terminal as possible. The Hyatt Regency is a short walk away from the main terminal on the airport site. Alternatively, you can find a number of choices only five minutes up the road, just off S Sermaran Boulevard, including The Courtyard by Marriot, County Inn and Suites by Radisson, and the Ramada.
Are there any lounges at Orlando Airport?
If you have a layover at Orlando Airport, you can purchase a passenger lounge pass to access The Club. Here you will have a place to relax, enjoy newspapers and magazines, or take a shower to help recover from your long flight. You can find the lounge near Gate 91.
Is there anywhere I can purchase currency at Orlando Airport?
You will find a currency exchange booth in the arrivals area of Orlando Airport if you need to purchase some American dollars, or, if you have a layover at the airport, in the area not far from the food court. Otherwise you can find ATMs throughout the airport.
How does KAYAK’s flight Price Forecast tool help me choose the right time to buy?
KAYAK’s flight Price Forecast tool uses historical data to determine whether the price for a given destination and date is likely to change within 7 days, so travellers know whether to wait or book now.
Book Cheap Flights to Orlando Airport(Return)
We attempt to get accurate prices, however, prices are not guaranteed.
We’re not the seller.
At KAYAK we don’t set the prices, so it’s not possible for us to guarantee what other companies are selling.
We compile tonnes of data for you
Our service lets you quickly and easily compare results from hundreds of travel sites at once. In this sense, KAYAK is a search engine and we can't guarantee prices we find.
Why aren’t prices accurate 100% of the time?
Prices on airline seats, hotel rooms and car hires can change frequently. Several people may also be trying to buy the same travel option simultaneously. As a result, you may find, on occasion, that certain prices are no longer available.
If you have more questions or if you have a bad price to report to us,
please send us an email and someone from our team will get back to you promptly.