Find cheap flights to Orlando
Good to know
|February||Best time to beat the crowds (4% less expensive on average)|
|December||Most popular time to fly (17% more expensive on average)|
Average price of a return ticket
|$1,126||(avg. price over the last 2 weeks)|
Good deal for a return ticket
Top tips for finding cheap flights to Orlando
- Looking for cheap airfare to Orlando? 25% of our users found return tickets to Orlando for the following prices or less: From Sydney Kingsford Smith $1,140, from Melbourne $1,300, from Brisbane $1,351
- Book at least 1 week before departure in order to get a below-average price.
- High season is considered to be January, November and December. The cheapest month to fly to Orlando is February.
- Many choose to fly into Orlando Airport over nearby Miami, as it is smaller and much easier to navigate. The airport is therefore popular with those travelling to Daytona Beach, Cape Canaveral, Palm Beach and even Miami itself. You can find four big out-of-town shuttles on the A-Side and B-Side of the bus stop that can take you to the region’s most popular tourist destinations.
- A road trip through the USA is one of the most popular holiday pastimes in the country. Consequently, there is a large selection of rental car companies based at the airport or located in the business park nearby. You can find the big companies such as Hertz, Thrifty or Budget on Level 1 of the terminal building.
- If you’re looking for a bite to eat after your flight to Orlando, you will find a number of American food chains in the airport, including Chipotle, Chick-Fil-A and McDonald’s. For those looking for a dose of caffeine, there are five Starbucks outlets throughout the terminal, including one in the arrivals area.
- Once you’re ready to leave the airport, there are a number of bus services that stop outside Orlando Airport and can take you into the city centre, including to stops outside Winter Park, in downtown Orlando or at the Disney resorts. Many hotels also offer airport shuttles, so check with your accommodation before making other transport arrangements.
- For those looking for something to do while in transit at Orlando Airport, there is a permanent art collection spread throughout the terminal. The collection has been specifically chosen to connect the spaces and bring in Florida’s unique personality and natural beauty. You can read more information about the artworks on the airport website.
FAQs - booking Orlando flights
What is the cheapest flight to Orlando?
What shopping opportunities are there at Orlando Airport?
What accommodation options are there near Orlando Airport?
Are there any lounges at Orlando Airport?
Is there anywhere I can purchase currency at Orlando Airport?
How does KAYAK’s flight Price Forecast tool help me choose the right time to buy?
Top 5 airlines flying to Orlando
Scores according to KAYAK customer reviews
Book Cheap Orlando Plane Tickets (Return)
Book Cheap Orlando Plane Tickets (One-way)
We attempt to get accurate prices, however, prices are not guaranteed.
We’re not the seller.
At KAYAK we don’t set the prices, so it’s not possible for us to guarantee what other companies are selling.
We compile tonnes of data for you
Our service lets you quickly and easily compare results from hundreds of travel sites at once. In this sense, KAYAK is a search engine and we can't guarantee prices we find.
Why aren’t prices accurate 100% of the time?
Prices on airline seats, hotel rooms and car hires can change frequently. Several people may also be trying to buy the same travel option simultaneously. As a result, you may find, on occasion, that certain prices are no longer available.
If you have more questions or if you have a bad price to report to us,
please send us an email and someone from our team will get back to you promptly.