Find cheap flights to Orlando Airport
Good to know
Best time to beat the crowds
expected price decrease
Most popular time to fly
expected price increase
(avg. price over the last 2 weeks)
or less (return)
Top tips for finding cheap flights to Orlando Airport
- Looking for cheap airfare to Orlando Airport? 25% of our users found return tickets to Orlando Airport for the following prices or less: From Sydney Kingsford Smith $1,374, from Brisbane $1,496, from Melbourne $1,651
- Book at least 1 week before departure in order to get a below-average price.
- High season is considered to be January, February and December. The cheapest month to fly to Orlando Airport is February.
- Travellers who want to enjoy more time in Orlando and spend less time on the plane can book with Virgin Australia or Delta. Both airlines offer flights from various Australian cities that have only one stopover on the way to Orlando International Airport (MCO) for a better flight connection.
- When arriving at Orlando International Airport, travellers can benefit from the APM (Automated People Mover) system that transfers you to the main terminal. Signs in the baggage claim area will show you the way, and the ride to the main terminal only takes 1min.
- Arrive with your children at Orlando relaxed and take all your time to get adjusted in one of the nursing pods, available all over the airport. Upon arrival, one of the closest is located near baggage carousel number 24, in the baggage claim area.
- Find assistance to plan your time in Orlando at the many tour operators that are located in the main terminal hall. Here you will find plenty of information on sightseeing, attractions, and cultural monuments.
- There is always something to discover at Orlando International Airport when you navigate through the hallways as the airport features a permanent art collection, provided by national and international artists. While the art pieces give insight into the beautiful Floridian landscape and more, they also serve as a guidance system for passengers.
- There are two lounges at Orlando International Airport that give access to flyers of any class. The Club at MCO is located in both Terminal A and B, at Gates 1–29 and Gate 91, respectively. The price for entry is between $ 40-45 (A$ 59–67) for a 3h pass.
FAQs - booking Orlando Airport flights
How long is the flight to Orlando Airport?
What is the cheapest flight to Orlando Airport?
The cheapest airline ticket to Orlando Airport from Australia in the last 72 hours was $1,218 return on the route Sydney to Orlando Airport. The most popular route is Sydney to Orlando Airport and the cheapest ticket found on this route in the last 72 hours was $3,055 return.
Which airlines fly to Orlando Airport?
How far is Orlando Airport airport from central Orlando?
Orlando Airport is 14 kilometres from the centre of Orlando. View on map.
Does the Orlando International Airport have an onsite hotel?
Situated in the non-security area of the airport, the Hyatt Regency Orlando International Airport is a great choice for arriving and departing travellers who seek a sleeping space close to the airport. Situated in the main terminal building, travellers can be at the security gates within just a few minutes’s walk.
Is there a 24/7 restaurant option at Orlando International Airport?
If you arrive very late or have a very early flight, you can benefit from the 24/7 eateries available in the main terminal hall of Orlando International Airport. The choices include McDonald’s and Starbucks, which are located in the East Hall of the Main Terminal.
Where can I find the rental car service desks at Orlando International Airport?
The extensive car hire centres at Orlando International Airport are located on Level 1 of the A and B side of the main terminal building. Here you will find the rental car centres where major companies like Avis, Hertz, and National, among many others, are located. These are also the levels for ground transportation, if you want to continue your journey with public transport or by taxi.
How can I reach Orlando from the airport by public transport?
If you’ve booked a Disney or Universal resort, you can find their respective shuttle buses on the B side of the Main Terminal. Alternatively, there is a bus service departing from the A side of the Main Terminal that serves Downtown Orlando as well as many major attractions in the city. A ticket costs approximately $ 2 (A$ 3) for each destination.
How long is the drive from Orlando Airport to the city centre by car?
If you decide to drive from the airport to the city centre yourself, prepare to spend about 20–30min in the car. The quickest and most straightforward way to the city centre is via the Florida 527 South and then Orange Avenue. Universal Studios and other attractions like the Wizarding World of Harry Potter are also about 20min away by car, but to the west instead of the north.
Book Cheap Flights to Orlando Airport(Return)
Look for other cheap flights to Orlando Airport
- Flights »
We attempt to get accurate prices, however, prices are not guaranteed.
We’re not the seller.
At KAYAK we don’t set the prices, so it’s not possible for us to guarantee what other companies are selling.
We compile tonnes of data for you
Our service lets you quickly and easily compare results from hundreds of travel sites at once. In this sense, KAYAK is a search engine and we can't guarantee prices we find.
Why aren’t prices accurate 100% of the time?
Prices on airline seats, hotel rooms and car hires can change frequently. Several people may also be trying to buy the same travel option simultaneously. As a result, you may find, on occasion, that certain prices are no longer available.
If you have more questions or if you have a bad price to report to us,
please send us an email and someone from our team will get back to you promptly.