Find cheap flights to Osaka Kansai Intl
Good to know
|September||Best time to beat the crowds (4% less expensive on average)|
|December||Most popular time to fly (8% more expensive on average)|
Average price of a return ticket
|$579||(avg. price over the last 2 weeks)|
Good deal for a return ticket
Top tips for finding cheap flights to Osaka Kansai Intl
- Looking for cheap airfare to Osaka Kansai Intl? 25% of our users found return tickets to Osaka Kansai Intl for the following prices or less: From Sydney Kingsford Smith $762, from Melbourne $765, from Perth $771
- Book at least 3 weeks before departure in order to get a below-average price.
- High season is considered to be January, February and December. The cheapest month to fly to Osaka Kansai Intl is May.
- Osaka has two airports. The Osaka International Airport, or the Itami Airport (ITM), is located just north of Osaka. Despite its name, it now exclusively handles domestic services. The main airport, Kansai International Airport (KIX) is on a man-made island in Osaka Bay, just outside of Izumisano.
- The Kansai Airport is the major airport for the region, also serving nearby cities such as Kobe and Kyoto. You can reach downtown Kyoto from the Kansai Airport by train which will take you about 1.5h.
- You can find direct flights to Osaka from some of Australia’s major ports. Qantas offers direct flights from Sydney and budget-friendly airline Jetstar offers direct flights from Cairns.
- If you need to charge your phone after your flight to Osaka, you can do so at the charging desks. One can be found just before the security check in Terminal 2 of the Kansai Airport, to the right of where you exit from customs.
- To help you move between terminals at the Kansai Airport, driverless shuttles operate every 2min, transporting users between terminals, and between the international and domestic wings of Terminal 1.
- If you would like some additional assistance with your bags, you can hire porters at the Kansai Airport in Terminal 1. They ask that you reserve their service before your flight to Osaka.
FAQs - booking Osaka Kansai Intl flights
What is the cheapest flight to Osaka Kansai Intl?
How far is Osaka Kansai Intl airport from central Osaka?
Are there any services for those travelling with children at the Osaka Airport?
How do I get to Osaka from the airport?
Where can I purchase currency at the Osaka Airport?
Are there any onsite hotels at the Osaka Airport?
Do I need a visa to travel to Osaka?
How does KAYAK’s flight Price Forecast tool help me choose the right time to buy?
Top 5 airlines flying to Osaka Kansai Intl
Scores according to KAYAK customer reviews
Book Cheap Flights to Osaka Kansai Intl (Return)
Book Cheap Flights to Osaka Kansai Intl (One-way)
Look for other cheap flights to Osaka Kansai Intl
We attempt to get accurate prices, however, prices are not guaranteed.
We’re not the seller.
At KAYAK we don’t set the prices, so it’s not possible for us to guarantee what other companies are selling.
We compile tonnes of data for you
Our service lets you quickly and easily compare results from hundreds of travel sites at once. In this sense, KAYAK is a search engine and we can't guarantee prices we find.
Why aren’t prices accurate 100% of the time?
Prices on airline seats, hotel rooms and car hires can change frequently. Several people may also be trying to buy the same travel option simultaneously. As a result, you may find, on occasion, that certain prices are no longer available.
If you have more questions or if you have a bad price to report to us,
please send us an email and someone from our team will get back to you promptly.