Find cheap flights to Rome Fiumicino Airport
Book Cheap Flights to Rome Fiumicino Airport(Return)
Pros: Everything was great from the crew to the seats to the food. Right now this tops all my previous trips with other airlines.
Cons: Devices need to be checked as the handheld device on my seat (24H) was not functional. That's not really a complaint but merely a feedback.
Good to know
Best time to beat the crowds
expected price decrease
Most popular time to fly
expected price increase
(avg. price over the last 2 weeks)
or less (return)
Top tips for finding cheap flights to Rome Fiumicino Airport
- Looking for cheap airfare to Rome Fiumicino Airport? 25% of our users found return tickets to Rome Fiumicino Airport for the following prices or less: From Melbourne $1,063, from Sydney Kingsford Smith $1,217, from Brisbane $1,248
- Book at least 3 weeks before departure in order to get a below-average price.
- High season is considered to be May, June and July. The cheapest month to fly to Rome Fiumicino Airport is February.
- Rome–Fiumicino Airport (FCO) offers luxury assistance for personal shopping from Area E in the airport. It has a Made-in-Italy luxury mall boasting 50 high-end retail stores.
- If you want to stow your luggage for a few hours, you can do so at the baggage storage facility located on the Ground Floor of Terminal 3.
- Visit the Be Relax Spa—located near Gates E33–34 and Gate D4—for relaxing salon treatments, manicures, massages, and pedicures.
- There are seven designated smoking areas in the airport: at Terminal 1, Terminal 3, and boarding areas B, D, and E. This is also for e-cigarettes.
- Need to send a last-minute postcard? You will find a post office in the Terminal 1 Arrivals Area of Rome–Fiumicino Airport (FCO). It remains open from Monday to Friday, 8:30 to 15:30.
- If you need a quick shower after an exhausting flight, there are shower facilities at Hello Sky Lounge in the pre-security area of Terminal 1 for a small admission fee.
FAQs - booking Rome Fiumicino Airport flights
How long is the flight to Rome Fiumicino Airport?
What is the cheapest flight to Rome Fiumicino Airport?
The cheapest airline ticket to Rome Fiumicino Airport from Australia in the last 72 hours was $1,258 return on the route Adelaide to Rome Fiumicino Airport. The most popular route is Sydney to Rome Fiumicino Airport and the cheapest ticket found on this route in the last 72 hours was $1,241 return.
How far is Rome Fiumicino Airport airport from central Rome?
Rome Fiumicino Airport is 24 kilometres from the centre of Rome. View on map.
Where can you buy Roma Pass in Rome–Fiumicino Airport (FCO)?
Roma Pass is your tourist package to get little bargains when exploring the cultural attractions in the city of Rome. If you want to buy this pass at Rome–Fiumicino Airport (FCO), head to Terminal 3. It is located on the right side when you exit Customs at the airport. The booth remains open from 8:00 to 20:45.
What are the services for families at Rome–Fiumicino Airport (FCO)?
The airport offers many family friendly services that include nurseries equipped with changing tables, baby corners with children’s games, family toilets, and kids’/infants’ menus at some restaurants. Also, there is a Pink parking facility for female passengers, especially new and expectant mothers. Pink lines on the pavements mark the pink parking areas.
What are the facilities for travellers with a disability at Rome–Fiumicino Airport (FCO)?
Rome–Fiumicino Airport (FCO) offers airport assistance services for travellers with limited mobility. There are quota departures outside Terminal 1 and Terminal 3, while quota arrival is located on the pavement opposite Cotral Terminus. The airport also has assistance rooms and wheelchair-accessible toilets. Elevators with braille keypads and pedestrian tactile routes with sensory maps are provided for visually impaired travellers.
What is the best way to visit the Roma Termini Train Station from Rome–Fiumicino Airport (FCO)?
The Leonardo Express offers a non-stop transport service for airport passengers wanting to travel from Rome–Fiumicino Airport (FCO) to Roma Termini Train Station. The service is available every 15min from the airport's train station, and it takes 32min to reach the destination. You can also take taxis available outside Terminal 1 and Terminal 3, in front of the Arrivals. Taxis take approximately 40min to reach the Roma Termini Station.
What are the parking options at Rome–Fiumicino Airport (FCO)?
Rome–Fiumicino Airport (FCO) has short-term and long-term parking facilities, depending on the duration of your visit. If you are waiting for someone to pick you up, go to Kiss & Go Area, where cars can wait for 15min. Short-term parking spaces are available in front of the terminals. Multi-storey car parks are there for both short-term and long-term parking. There is also a long-term parking area located a 10min shuttle ride away from the airport.
How does KAYAK’s flight Price Forecast tool help me choose the right time to buy?
KAYAK’s flight Price Forecast tool uses historical data to determine whether the price for a given destination and date is likely to change within 7 days, so travellers know whether to wait or book now.
Look for other cheap flights to Rome Fiumicino Airport
- Flights »
We attempt to get accurate prices, however, prices are not guaranteed.
We’re not the seller.
At KAYAK we don’t set the prices, so it’s not possible for us to guarantee what other companies are selling.
We compile tonnes of data for you
Our service lets you quickly and easily compare results from hundreds of travel sites at once. In this sense, KAYAK is a search engine and we can't guarantee prices we find.
Why aren’t prices accurate 100% of the time?
Prices on airline seats, hotel rooms and car hires can change frequently. Several people may also be trying to buy the same travel option simultaneously. As a result, you may find, on occasion, that certain prices are no longer available.
If you have more questions or if you have a bad price to report to us,
please send us an email and someone from our team will get back to you promptly.