SYD - HNL
Find cheap flights from Sydney to Honolulu
Good to know
|February||Best time to beat the crowds (21% less expensive on average)|
|December||Most popular time to fly (27% more expensive on average)|
Average price of a return ticket
|$624||(avg. price over the last 2 weeks)|
Good deal for a return ticket
When to book flights from Sydney to Honolulu
Top tips for finding a cheap flight
- Looking for a cheap flight? 25% of our users found flights on this route for $619 or less.
- The cheapest flight from Sydney to Honolulu was found, on average, 74 days before departure.
- Book at least 6 weeks before departure in order to get a below-average price.
- High season is considered to be November, December and January. The cheapest month to fly is February.
- Morning departure is around 15% cheaper than an evening flight, on average*.
- When booking your flight from Sydney to Honolulu, know that you will be flying into the Daniel K Inouye International Airport, also known as Honolulu International airport, the largest airport in Hawaii. The airport is located on Oahu Island. Here you can find flights run by local Hawaiian Airlines to the other islands, depending on where you are staying.
- For those travelling with children, there are a number of play areas throughout Sydney Airport. The McDonalds outside of Gate 50 has a smaller play area for younger children as well as a playground. Viaggio Café outside Gate 32 also has a play area so you can sit and have a cup of coffee while your kids have fun.
- To get to the airport for your flight from Sydney to Honolulu, the fastest mode of transport is the Airport Link Train with stops in the city centre. Alternatively, you could take one of the other public train lines to other parts of the city. It takes approximately 20 minutes to travel to Sydney Airport from the city centre.
- If you are travelling to Sydney Airport with your own vehicle and need a place to park your car while you're away, you can head to the P7 parking building for long-term parking. Book in advance on the airport website to use the Maroon Guaranteed Space closer to the airport terminal.
- For those who need to check their emails after their long-haul flight or have some work to do before you can relax, you can use one of the airport’s business centres with wifi, computer stations, postal services, and fax or photocopying services. There are also charging stations throughout the terminal.
FAQs for booking Sydney to Honolulu flights
How long does a flight from Sydney to Honolulu take?
Which airlines provide the cheapest flights from Sydney to Honolulu?
What’s the cheapest day of the week to fly from Sydney to Honolulu?
Which airports will I be using when flying from Sydney to Honolulu?
What dining options are there in the Sydney Airport?
How do I travel from the Honolulu International Airport into the city?
What hotels in Honolulu are near the airport?
How can I travel through the Sydney Airport?
How does KAYAK find such low prices on flights from Sydney to Honolulu?
How does KAYAK's flight Price Forecast tool help me choose the right time to buy my flight ticket from Sydney to Honolulu?
What is the Hacker Fare option on flights from Sydney to Honolulu?
What is KAYAK's "flexible dates" feature and why should I care when looking for a flight from Sydney to Honolulu?
Top 5 airlines serving Sydney Kingsford Smith to Honolulu
Scores according to KAYAK customer reviews
Book cheap flights from Sydney to Honolulu
Recent return flight deals
Search by stops
Recent one-way flight deals
Search by stops
We attempt to get accurate prices, however, prices are not guaranteed.
We’re not the seller.
At KAYAK we don’t set the prices, so it’s not possible for us to guarantee what other companies are selling.
We compile tonnes of data for you
Our service lets you quickly and easily compare results from hundreds of travel sites at once. In this sense, KAYAK is a search engine and we can't guarantee prices we find.
Why aren’t prices accurate 100% of the time?
Prices on airline seats, hotel rooms and car hires can change frequently. Several people may also be trying to buy the same travel option simultaneously. As a result, you may find, on occasion, that certain prices are no longer available.
If you have more questions or if you have a bad price to report to us,
please send us an email and someone from our team will get back to you promptly.