Find cheap flights to Atlanta
Good to know
Best time to beat the crowds
expected price decrease
Most popular time to fly
expected price increase
(avg. price over the last 2 weeks)
or less (return)
Top tips for finding cheap flights to Atlanta
- Looking for cheap airfare to Atlanta? 25% of our users found return tickets to Atlanta for the following prices or less: From Sydney Kingsford Smith $1,648, from Brisbane $1,692, from Melbourne $1,700
- Book at least 1 week before departure in order to get a below-average price.
- High season is considered to be January, February and December. The cheapest month to fly to Atlanta is February.
- While there are no direct flights from Australia to Atlanta's Hartsfield-Jackson Atlanta International Airport (ATL) you can find many options that are only a single stopover. Popular stopover locations include Los Angeles Airport (LAX) and San Francisco (SFO).
- To help travel between the Atlanta Airport concourses, there is an underground system of moving pedestrian walkways. For longer distances, there is the complimentary underground Plane Train.
- If you accidentally leave anything at the airport, the Lost and Found office is on the upper level of the Domestic Terminal, near the American Airlines ticketing booth. For luggage lost on an airline, contact the airlines directly.
- There are 24h Information Desks in the terminal Arrivals Areas, manned by helpful staff that can assist you with the airport services or any difficulty you are having during your travel. There are also representatives that patrol the airport who can be spotted by their uniform.
- There are a high number of mobile charging stations positioned throughout the airport. Locations include the public ticketing area in Terminal F, centerpoints of Terminals B and E, and in some cafe seating areas.
- The Atlanta Airport provides nursing room pods for breastfeeding mothers. They are continuing to include more but arriving mothers can find them in Terminal F.
Book Cheap Flights to Atlanta(Return)
Look for other cheap flights to Atlanta
- Flights »
We attempt to get accurate prices, however, prices are not guaranteed.
We’re not the seller.
At KAYAK we don’t set the prices, so it’s not possible for us to guarantee what other companies are selling.
We compile tonnes of data for you
Our service lets you quickly and easily compare results from hundreds of travel sites at once. In this sense, KAYAK is a search engine and we can't guarantee prices we find.
Why aren’t prices accurate 100% of the time?
Prices on airline seats, hotel rooms and car hires can change frequently. Several people may also be trying to buy the same travel option simultaneously. As a result, you may find, on occasion, that certain prices are no longer available.
If you have more questions or if you have a bad price to report to us,
please send us an email and someone from our team will get back to you promptly.