Find cheap flights to Dallas
Top tips for finding cheap flights to Dallas
- Looking for cheap airfare to Dallas? 25% of our users found return tickets to Dallas for the following prices or less: From Sydney Kingsford Smith $1,235, from Melbourne $1,268, from Brisbane $1,301
- High season is considered to be January, February and December. The cheapest month to fly to Dallas is January.
- Dallas/Fort Worth Airport is the main international airport serving Dallas (the city has a second airport, Dallas Love Field), and while there are no direct flights to Dallas from Australia you can easily find flights with only one stopover, especially if flying from Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane, Perth, Adelaide or Canberra.
- If you have some time before or after your flight to Dallas, head to Gameway, the airport entertainment lounge located at Gates B42 and E16. You can play Xbox One using noise-cancelling headphones and a 4K TV, and you can charge your phone or tablet while doing so. Alternatively, The Bubble at Gates A13 and E13 is a space to relax with comfortable seating, televisions and vintage décor.
- If you’re traveling with kids, Dallas/Fort Worth Airport offers a children’s play area at Gate D8, as well as nursing rooms at Gates A18, B40 and E14. In order to access one of the nursing rooms you need to call number 3-3112 from one of the airport paging phones to obtain the access code. Minute Suites in Terminals A and D also offer mothers 30 minutes’ free access if they have space available.
- Those looking to do a bit of relaxation after a long flight to Dallas can head to one of the two yoga studios at Dallas/Fort Worth Airport, which are located next to Gates D40 and E31. Mats are provided at DFW Airport Yoga Studio. Alternatively, you can go to Spa Here at Gate C12 for a relaxing spa session or massage. XpresSpa at Gates A25, D33 and E31, and Be Relax at Gate B28, both offer head, foot and back massages, plus manicures and pedicures.
- If you need to get a bit of work done, DFW Airport Travel Lounge at Gate B28 in Dallas/Fort Worth Airport has workstations with power outlets and warm lighting. There are also charging stations in various locations throughout the airport. Dallas Love Field Airport has over 2,500 power ports and charging stations, half of them with USB ports. Additionally, 90% of the food court seats at Dallas Love Field Airport have charging stations.
FAQs - booking Dallas flights
How long is the flight to Dallas?
What is the cheapest flight to Dallas?
How can I get from Dallas/Fort Worth Airport to the city centre using public transport?
How can I get from Dallas Love Field Airport to the city centre using public transport?
How much is a taxi fare from the Dallas airports to downtown?
Are there any on-site airport hotels at Dallas/Fort Worth airport?
How does KAYAK’s flight Price Forecast tool help me choose the right time to buy?
Top 5 airlines flying to Dallas
Scores according to KAYAK customer reviews
Book Cheap Flights to Dallas (Return)
Book Cheap Flights to Dallas (One-way)
Flights to Dallas
We attempt to get accurate prices, however, prices are not guaranteed.
We’re not the seller.
At KAYAK we don’t set the prices, so it’s not possible for us to guarantee what other companies are selling.
We compile tonnes of data for you
Our service lets you quickly and easily compare results from hundreds of travel sites at once. In this sense, KAYAK is a search engine and we can't guarantee prices we find.
Why aren’t prices accurate 100% of the time?
Prices on airline seats, hotel rooms and car hires can change frequently. Several people may also be trying to buy the same travel option simultaneously. As a result, you may find, on occasion, that certain prices are no longer available.
If you have more questions or if you have a bad price to report to us,
please send us an email and someone from our team will get back to you promptly.