Find cheap flights to Las Vegas
Book Cheap Flights to Las Vegas(Return)
Good to know
Best time to beat the crowds
expected price decrease
Most popular time to fly
expected price increase
(avg. price over the last 2 weeks)
or less (return)
Top tips for finding cheap flights to Las Vegas
- Looking for cheap airfare to Las Vegas? 25% of our users found return tickets to Las Vegas for the following prices or less: From Sydney Kingsford Smith $1,221, from Brisbane $1,334, from Melbourne $1,350
- Book at least 2 weeks before departure in order to get a below-average price.
- High season is considered to be January, February and December. The cheapest month to fly to Las Vegas is March.
- You can immerse yourself in a casino atmosphere immediately after disembarking from flights to Las Vegas. Upon entering the Las Vegas McCarran Airport building you will be greeted with the sights and sounds of slot machines – all inviting you to play a little. While waiting for your hotel transfer, why not spend a few minutes (if you are over 21) at one of these machines, which you’ll find located throughout the airport.
- Flights to Las Vegas from Australia can be tiring, not to mention cramped, so it might be an idea to stretch your legs after your arrival by taking advantage of one of the Flyfit walkways. These convenient walking routes, created to promote fitness, are between 0.5 and 1.5 miles long, and wind their way around areas on both sides of airport security.
- For families travelling with children, you will be pleased to know that Las Vegas McCarran Airport is kid-friendly and boasts a play area where children can run around to their hearts’ content. The play area has an aviation theme and comes complete with a miniature interactive control tower and jet engine. The area is colourful and fun and will allow restless children to stretch their legs.
- Travellers who are flying into T3 and are in need of some food are in luck – there are a number of restaurants and coffee shops here. The Las Vegas Chop House and Brewery and PGA Tour Grill provide some local cuisine, while La Tapenade takes you to the Mediterranean and Pei Wei Asian Diner provides made-to-order dishes from countries such as Japan, Vietnam and Korea.
- If you need to do some work away from the noise of the airport, why not check in to an airport lounge? Las Vegas McCarran Airport has a lounge that is open to all passengers – you can buy a pass at the reception desk of The Club lounges, situated at D Gate or E Gate, and take advantage of the free snacks and beverages. The lounge has free Wi-Fi access as well as a TV and a range of newspapers and magazines.
Look for other cheap flights to Las Vegas
- Flights »
We attempt to get accurate prices, however, prices are not guaranteed.
We’re not the seller.
At KAYAK we don’t set the prices, so it’s not possible for us to guarantee what other companies are selling.
We compile tonnes of data for you
Our service lets you quickly and easily compare results from hundreds of travel sites at once. In this sense, KAYAK is a search engine and we can't guarantee prices we find.
Why aren’t prices accurate 100% of the time?
Prices on airline seats, hotel rooms and car hires can change frequently. Several people may also be trying to buy the same travel option simultaneously. As a result, you may find, on occasion, that certain prices are no longer available.
If you have more questions or if you have a bad price to report to us,
please send us an email and someone from our team will get back to you promptly.