Find cheap flights to Phoenix
Good to know
|January||Best time to beat the crowds (5% less expensive on average)|
|December||Most popular time to fly (9% more expensive on average)|
Average price of a return ticket
|$1,065||(avg. price over the last 2 weeks)|
Good deal for a return ticket
Top tips for finding cheap flights to Phoenix
- Looking for cheap airfare to Phoenix? 25% of our users found return tickets to Phoenix for the following prices or less: From Brisbane $1,001, from Sydney Kingsford Smith $1,161, from Melbourne $1,214
- Book at least 3 weeks before departure in order to get a below-average price.
- High season is considered to be January, November and December. The cheapest month to fly to Phoenix is January.
- Enjoy a quicker connection with one-stop flights to Phoenix offered from Sydney, Brisbane, and Melbourne. Virgin Australia features flights with just one stopover on your flight to Phoenix from all three Australian cities, as does American Airlines.
- On each terminal of Phoenix Sky Harbor International Airport (PHX), you find nursing stations both in the security and the public area. Parents find a sink, baby changing station, and comfy seating there.
- When you arrive in Phoenix and want to delve straight into the Phoenix experience, visit the extensive art collection and aviation museum exhibits throughout the terminals. At Terminal 2, 3, and 4, you will find the exhibited pieces, as well as in the car hire centre.
- Travellers can find information desks in all passenger terminals. There you can get information on directions, translation services, and more. In Terminal 2, you will find the desk in the lobby and baggage claim area; Terminal 3 they are on Level 1 and 4; and Terminal 4 on Level 1 and 3.
- If you plan to continue your journey with a rental car, there are many operators like Avis, National, and Sixt available in the airport car hire centre. The centre is its own building and can be accessed with the airport shuttle that stops in front of every terminal.
- With only a distance of about 10min by car from Phoenix, Phoenix Sky Harbor Airport (PHX) is conveniently located, but it also serves many other cities close-by. Scottsdale, Tempe, and Mesa, for example, are all less than 30min by car from the airport.
FAQs - booking Phoenix flights
What is the cheapest flight to Phoenix?
How far is Phoenix airport from central Phoenix?
What is the name of Phoenix’s airport?
How do I get from the airport to Phoenix city centre without a car?
Which lounges are available at Phoenix International Airport?
Can I benefit from 24h eateries at Phoenix Airport?
How far is Usery Mountain Regional Park from Phoenix Airport?
Are there any smoking areas at Phoenix Airport?
How does KAYAK’s flight Price Forecast tool help me choose the right time to buy?
Top 5 airlines flying to Phoenix Sky Harbor Intl
Scores according to KAYAK customer reviews
Book Cheap Flights to Phoenix (Return)
Book Cheap Flights to Phoenix (One-way)
Look for other cheap flights to Phoenix
We attempt to get accurate prices, however, prices are not guaranteed.
We’re not the seller.
At KAYAK we don’t set the prices, so it’s not possible for us to guarantee what other companies are selling.
We compile tonnes of data for you
Our service lets you quickly and easily compare results from hundreds of travel sites at once. In this sense, KAYAK is a search engine and we can't guarantee prices we find.
Why aren’t prices accurate 100% of the time?
Prices on airline seats, hotel rooms and car hires can change frequently. Several people may also be trying to buy the same travel option simultaneously. As a result, you may find, on occasion, that certain prices are no longer available.
If you have more questions or if you have a bad price to report to us,
please send us an email and someone from our team will get back to you promptly.