Find cheap flights to Miami
Good to know
|March||Best time to beat the crowds (4% less expensive on average)|
|July||Most popular time to fly (14% more expensive on average)|
Average price of a return ticket
|$1,292||(avg. price over the last 2 weeks)|
Good deal for a return ticket
Top tips for finding cheap flights to Miami
- Looking for cheap airfare to Miami? 25% of our users found return tickets to Miami for the following prices or less: From Brisbane $1,428, from Melbourne $1,456, from Sydney Kingsford Smith $1,476
- Book at least 2 weeks before departure in order to get a below-average price.
- High season is considered to be January, November and December. The cheapest month to fly to Miami is March.
- If you dream of nothing else but stretching your muscles after your flight to Miami, you can do so in the airport’s yoga room. Just grab one of the yoga mats provided and enjoy a little exercise after the long flight.
- Having hunger pangs after your flight to Miami? Stop by Famous Famiglia for a delicious pizza or get a tasty sandwich at Earl of Sandwich. If you’re craving some seafood, you’ll also find Sushi Maki in Terminal D. Those who just want to grab a quick cup of coffee should head to Café Versailles.
- Passengers who are travelling to Miami with their four-legged companions should know that there are animal relief areas at Miami International Airport, located both outside and inside the airport.
- For travellers who would like to indulge in some beauty treatments, the MIA Jetsetter Spa offers a variety of services including massages, facials and manicures.
- People who are interested in art and have some time to kill at Miami International Airport will find the art exhibitions organized at the airport and artworks displayed in different areas of the building a nice way to avoid boredom.
- Travellers who are in transit or have an early flight from Miami could consider sleeping at the MIA Hotel. Located in the airport grounds, it will save you some time and give you a comfortable bed to catch up on sleep. You can also opt for hotels close to the airport, such as the Sheraton Miami Airport Hotel or Element Miami International Airport.
FAQs - booking Miami flights
What is the cheapest flight to Miami?
How far is Miami airport from central Miami?
What is the name of Miami’s airport?
How do I get to and from Miami International Airport?
Does Miami International Airport offer services for families with kids?
Is it possible to store luggage at Miami International Airport?
Is there free Wi-Fi at Miami International Airport?
How does KAYAK’s flight Price Forecast tool help me choose the right time to buy?
Top 5 airlines flying to Miami
Scores according to KAYAK customer reviews
Book Cheap Flights to Miami (Return)
Book Cheap Flights to Miami (One-way)
Look for other cheap flights to Miami
We attempt to get accurate prices, however, prices are not guaranteed.
We’re not the seller.
At KAYAK we don’t set the prices, so it’s not possible for us to guarantee what other companies are selling.
We compile tonnes of data for you
Our service lets you quickly and easily compare results from hundreds of travel sites at once. In this sense, KAYAK is a search engine and we can't guarantee prices we find.
Why aren’t prices accurate 100% of the time?
Prices on airline seats, hotel rooms and car hires can change frequently. Several people may also be trying to buy the same travel option simultaneously. As a result, you may find, on occasion, that certain prices are no longer available.
If you have more questions or if you have a bad price to report to us,
please send us an email and someone from our team will get back to you promptly.